Poll: Who is from Florida?

Are you from Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 57 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
Hi Luis
will be my pleasure. Depending on my decission and availability I might have either a Solo (more and more unlikely) or a P3.this would make us 2 newbies ;) I shoot your a message.....

Just let me know. My P3 is coming between June 24 to 29, welcome to the Newbies Club.

Reactions: jlo
Treasure Island and just across the street from the beach so lot's of subject matter here.....

Man, Im leaving Boston and moving to Florida! With Real Estate so cheap down there I could have a few military grade UAV's.

I have a couple friends in FL but the bugs are too big for me to live there.

Just let me know. My P3 is coming between June 24 to 29, welcome to the Newbies Club.
Hello Louis
i took the plunge and ordered a P3P from Adorama and an extra Battery, spare props and a backpack from B&H. By the time I am coming to Florida, all this should be waiting there for me. Looking forward to a meetup...

What about the everglades? I'd love some aerial footage of that posted here somewhere. Assuming you're able to fly there, that is...

Its a national park so i doubt you can fly it there. On another note, it is vast and wide and if you did decide to take up your drone in the park i guarantee a video award or photo award. The place is truly beautiful.

BTW ... I'm in Oviedo, near Orlando. I haven't had much chance to take my Phantoms out to fly other than at the local rocket launches that my wife and I attend. I hope to do more flying, but I might wait until it's a little cooler outside. :)

-- Roger

Attachments

• 1024px-Everglades_National_Park_map_2005.11.png
    1024px-Everglades_National_Park_map_2005.11.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 313
I´m scare reading the posts for the first time. Any recommendation for a newbie?

Take everything you read here with a grain of salt. For every new post of some horror story (usually user error) there are thousands of good stories that don't get posted because forums are mainly an outlet to complain. Jmho.

Reactions: smaugnaut
I own a P2V+ V3. Since there's a three in there, can I be counted as well?

I live in Point Washington which is about equal distance between Panama City Beach and Destin.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl