Poll: Who is from Florida?

Are you from Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 57 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
I have taken nice shots of the Everglades and I actually live 2 minutes from the Everglades. I'm in Coral Springs to be exact. Honestly, its pretty nice scene. But, between the swamp, mosquitos and the heat. Its almost unbearable to film. Night shots are terrible because you can't see anything (no lights). Daytime shots are too hot. I was just flying over the everglades 2 days ago and something gives me the heebee jeebees about flying over it. I just feel like in the event of a crash your P3 is pretty much guaranteed to not be traced.. even airboarts have troubles getting through in some parts. A lot of the sawgrass is dead and brown right now.

I have taken nice shots of the Everglades and I actually live 2 minutes from the Everglades. I'm in Coral Springs to be exact. Honestly, its pretty nice scene. But, between the swamp, mosquitos and the heat. Its almost unbearable to film. Night shots are terrible because you can't see anything (no lights). Daytime shots are too hot. I was just flying over the everglades 2 days ago and something gives me the heebee jeebees about flying over it. I just feel like in the event of a crash your P3 is pretty much guaranteed to not be traced.. even airboarts have troubles getting through in some parts. A lot of the sawgrass is dead and brown right now.

Isn't the everglades a national park? I remember seeing it in a no fly zone map somewhere.

Planes and such fly over it all the time. It is a national park though.

52HoVf0.jpg

nNMrjvU.jpg

Disney area!

Used to be from Miami area. Moved to Atlanta a couple of years back to live in the United States.

What about the everglades? I'd love some aerial footage of that posted here somewhere. Assuming you're able to fly there, that is...

Me too but, Isn't it off limits because it is a National Park?

Jax here. I don't know about nice weather, its 102 outside right now, ugh. I bet it's nice and toasty in south Florida today...

Stop being so dramatic it's only 94. :D

Jacksonville, FL
Friday 3:00 PM
Cloudy
cloudy.png

94°F

The Everglades is huge. It is water system which begins as a river near Orlando. The Everglades National Park encompasses only about 20% of the Everglades.

-- Roger

Stop being so dramatic it's only 94. :D

Jacksonville, FL
Friday 3:00 PM
Cloudy
cloudy.png

94°F
My truck thermometer said 99 when I got in, and 102 by the time I got home. It wasn't 94 here! At least the thunderstorm has cooled it down now...o_O

By the church/highschool? I fly there too. We should meet up. Are you on fb?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1