Poll: Who is from Florida?

Are you from Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 57 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
Miami, Florida here... @Aerial_Eyecon Hey, i'm near Us1 and sw 152 st
Hi @Hjones62 I m a professional photographer, I will be in Miami south Beach early January , can I get in touch with you please, to get some tips on where to fly my P4 ? I would really appreciate any help + I don't want to break any laws by ignorance there by flying it at the wrong places so your help as a local pilot would be precious to me .
Here is my main website ( no drone ) www.bernardbertrand.com and a first flight I did in Bulgaria this summer here thank you :)

I can't imagine how many mosquitoes and bugs end up all over you guy's drones down there lol. I lived down there for 6 months, glad im gone. I hope you guys never hit a palmetto bug lol.

Lol
I hit a darn JUNE BUG, once, unknown other than craft did a hard twitch, when she landed, looked like a gory movie., found a piece of a wing, to identify what it was. Nasty! But I still on occasion, find tracks, and stains, of airborne pests, on my crafts! Yes between BUGS, and HUMIDITY, we are in paradise!o_O

Honestly
I do love it here, and that post is quite amusing, since I've fallen victim to insect impacts! Also had a small hawk, dive bomb me once, while trying to take a picture of its mate, on a tree limb! User ERROR, ON MY PART, but luckily phantom or hawk, we're not hurt! Lol
On the other hand I've flown in a thermal with a pack of buzzards, mimicking their patterns, and they did not care at all! Like I was not even there! Go figure!

South Dakota,
Is a big change!

Take care, fly safe
J Dot
:cool:

Lol
I hit a darn JUNE BUG, once, unknown other than craft did a hard twitch, when she landed, looked like a gory movie., found a piece of a wing, to identify what it was. Nasty! But I still on occasion, find tracks, and stains, of airborne pests, on my crafts! Yes between BUGS, and HUMIDITY, we are in paradise!o_O

Honestly
I do love it here, and that post is quite amusing, since I've fallen victim to insect impacts! Also had a small hawk, dive bomb me once, while trying to take a picture of its mate, on a tree limb! User ERROR, ON MY PART, but luckily phantom or hawk, we're not hurt! Lol
On the other hand I've flown in a thermal with a pack of buzzards, mimicking their patterns, and they did not care at all! Like I was not even there! Go figure!

South Dakota,
Is a big change!

Take care, fly safe
J Dot
Yeah im here cause my wife has family here.

Yep,
And enough said! Happy Wife, Happy Life!:cool:

Still, glad your flying and a part of the family! That's what it is all about!

Happy Flying, and I hope the weather is kind to you!
We are currently, in Sarasota, Fl., at a frigid low, of 76 degrees, no humidity, slight overcast, and a gentle Breeze!
Not to toot my own horn, BUT:
" Toot Toot! ":)

Take care!
J Dot

Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy
I'm FROM Florida (Miami, Hollywood) but I no longer live there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl