Poll: what flight app do you use the most?

What flight app do you use the most?

• Total voters
The answer is yes, yes, and no. Yes, one can indeed use Litchi exclusively after bidding an unfond farewell to DJI Go or DJI Go4. I haven't used DJI for a flight in recent memory, and thereby sidestep those ominous update demands.

Yes, Litchi will instantly recognize any of the compatible DJI drones that are fired up with the Litchi app open.

No there isn't a need to select the particular drone about to be launched using Litchi, given that the drone's presence is sensed by Litchi right away.

Once a flight path has been defined in the Litchi Mission Hub, that waypoint sequence will be automatically copied, or "linked" to the smart device on which the Litchi app is installed, the instant that the smart device is powered up within the Wifi signal range of the desktop or laptop computer on which Litchi Mission Hub is utilized, With the flight plan thus ready to implement, the smart device need no longer be within Wifi range of the desktop for the flight to be launched at the press of the play button on-screen icon.
Thanks for the quick response. The no I presume is for the firmware updates, for which DJI Fly and DJI GO4 Apps are indispensable.

How about mobile device connectivity? I used to fly using Samsung Tab 3 and it had no issues connecting to the DJI Fly and GO4 App. Now that it is beyond repair, I installed both the DJI Apps on Sinbans Tango Tab, (4 GB RAM, 64 GB Disk, Android 10, Mini-HDMI, Micro-USB, USB-A, Inbuilt GPS, Dual WiFi, Bluetooth, IPS Screen) the connectivity with RC to mobile is very unreliable. It connects at times and at times it refuses to connect. DJI support dismissed the issue as using a non compatible device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94