Pilot app not syncing

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with the pilot app syncing the flight data? When it uploads it goes to 100% but never finishes or says successful. Just started happening the last couple days.

I just fixed mine after reading another thread. Basically, you will need to choose when to clear the local data and sync from scratch. The risk is you will probably lose flight records. I did this and only lost my last flight record. Perhaps it was corrupted? I don't know. Started having the sync problem when I started deleting 0 distance flight records (ie. Power up but no flying). Glad I did it now be potentially losing a lot of newer flight records.

It's random. I've had those too. Then the next day it syncs, but not all. Lost some good dough records

I cleared the local cache and resycned. It works but as soon as I did a flight it is back to what it was doing before. Weird

I've contacted dji with this issue, and basically what they say is this is a normal, known issue that will be corrected later. That's it. I was hoping that with DJI GO they would solve the problem, but no. Now it reached 3% and closes the sync window. Also, if i touch any non synced flight, the app just hang and closes. I'm sharing the screenshot of the conversation.
Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 9.40.12 AM.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl