Pilot App crashing. "unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" Screen Record

Yesterday i got on my shield a new lollipop update and put 1.12 again on my shield and don't know if it's luck or what but i din't get the app closing after 1 hour flying.

Reactions: Sandstorm76
Yesterday i got on my shield a new lollipop update and put 1.12 again on my shield and don't know if it's luck or what but i din't get the app closing after 1 hour flying.
You're lucky. I got the same update on Friday and had multiple app crashes on Saturdays flights.

I get the exact same problems on my Samsung Note 4.

It hapoens when I get the low battery message 35% remaining on the P3 and then a few minutes later the app greys out and says disconnected.

But I can still control the P3.

I find it very very annoying, I hope they fix this quick.

This is great news. What version of Android are you using?

Also what version of Google play services?
'Settings' app> Applications > Application Manager > ALL (scroll right if needed to see this option) > Google Play Services to read the version.

The Google maps and tablet.

This is great news. What version of Android are you using?

Also what version of Google play services?
'Settings' app> Applications > Application Manager > ALL (scroll right if needed to see this option) > Google Play Services to read the version.
I have a Nvidia shield tablet, android 5.1 I believe.
I will check my versions, but my tablet has the battery problem and it's under recall by nvidia. Lol

Google maps is not the problem most have. It's the play store service.

Of course the newest Google maps requires you to update the play store service. Read ScootT's post earlier in the thread.

My phone is updated and so is Google maps :(

Source? I only ask because this issue has been talked about on their site for 2 months at this point, and they haven't cared yet.
Many of us wonder this same thing Im sure.. how random people toss out that DJI has a fix.. while most websites give status updates about their products.
They just need to stop putting out hdmi accessories or new props etc.. for things that arent in proper working order.
Want to get it fixed faster? We would all be better off and probably more effective pushing people to stop buying their products through android app reviews and on their website forums and anything else we can all find about DJI products. Stopping sales would get them to get off their asses and fix the app already.

By visual confirmation and by email from DJI.. the apple app just recieved an update said android was coming soon.

I thought the apple app was working fine to begin with, but id rather have it working on my shield tab personally

I've had four flights since i updated to 1.3.20 firmware and there has been NO MORE disconnects or "google apps" crashing! using Nvidia Shield. No lag or anything but i did not suffer from that before anyway, I'm not sure if the new firmware has fixed it or it is because i downgraded the google app services and such as suggested earlier in the thread. :D

I havnt downgraded yet, but I do know it feels it crashed more when im changing camera settings

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl