Phantom ... Unexplained behaviour ?

Reaction score
Was in beginers mode. Perimetes set distance 30 meters and height 30 meters. All of a sudden something started beeping. Do not know what was beeping. Drone started drifting North away from me. I pushed RTH button and drone started home however when decending started comming down towards a tree. Luckly I was able to miss the tree as controller would allow me to use sticks Safe landing. Any idea wbat could have casued near mishap/disaster. Thanks1

Please upload your flight log here and then post a link back here.

Was in beginers mode. Perimetes set distance 30 meters and height 30 meters. All of a sudden something started beeping. Do not know what was beeping. Drone started drifting North away from me. I pushed RTH button and drone started home however when decending started comming down towards a tree. Luckly I was able to miss the tree as controller would allow me to use sticks Safe landing. Any idea wbat could have casued near mishap/disaster. Thanks1
It's hard to tell from the description
Perhaps if you go here: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
And follow the instructions and then post a link to the analysis, someone will be able to solve the mystery.
ps ... as your Phantom didn't fly away I'll change the thread title for you

Sounds like you unknowingly switched to ATTI mode and launched, then the wind took it away, but that's only a guess. When it was drifting away, did your stick input have no affect?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl