Phantom Alternatives...

Well, of course I did. You would probably have shunned me if I didn't get the pumpkin :D
so now you are part of the pumpkin army lol

I'm interested in this product. Don't need 59 mile range but extended battery would be GREAT for Search & Rescue.
its really pricey around $20.000

Well, of course I did. You would probably have shunned me if I didn't get the pumpkin :D
here is how awesome videos come out

its really pricey around $20.000

dribble.jpg

Not what I was expecting, for balance there are of course lots of great reviews as well it's just shocked me that the poor reviews about range, video drop outs and poor stability are just the same as dji phantoms are and some are as recent as last week, are these just early model teething issues, treading the same path as dji no doubt did in their early years

Not what I was expecting, for balance there are of course lots of great reviews as well it's just shocked me that the poor reviews about range, video drop outs and poor stability are just the same as dji phantoms are and some are as recent as last week, are these just early model teething issues, treading the same path as dji no doubt did in their early years
just read them only a few with range problem didn't understand to take it off beginner mode plus new firmware update just fixed most of all the issues which weren't much I fly mine almost 3 miles all the time no problems
Starlink_20160710_101419_Manual_Moment(3)_Moment.jpg

some people in Europe said they have them but only the x star not the premium not allowed cause of range

The phantom has a further range the premium.

The problem for Europe is the frequencies it operates on is already allocated.

The phantom has a further range the premium.

The problem for Europe is the frequencies it operates on is already allocated.
guess that's why you cant have the premium

just read them only a few with range problem didn't understand to take it off beginner mode plus new firmware update just fixed most of all the issues which weren't much I fly mine almost 3 miles all the time no problems View attachment 62429

Competition is good and if it makes dji buck their ideas up then everyone's a winner, probably shot themselves in the foot with the frequency issue though

Does anyone here have any experience with the Autel X-Star Premium quad? I love my P2V, but I'm hesitant to throw a bunch of money at DJI until their customer support improves... I would LOVE to have lightbridge... but... I could live without it.

Quick question... Am I right in assuming that the P3 Pro and the P3 Advanced both have lightbridge, but the Advanced is just HD and not 4K? Is that the only difference?

Thanks...
-slinger
I'm with you. Having dealt with DJI for the past month I will never ever give them another cent. They are far and away the worst company in the world I've ever dealt with for customer (dis)service. I pray they go out of business and soon. I too am considering the Pumpkin.

I'm with you. Having dealt with DJI for the past month I will never ever give them another cent. They are far and away the worst company in the world I've ever dealt with for customer (dis)service. I pray they go out of business and soon. I too am considering the Pumpkin.
get one you will love it

get one you will love it
I think I will. This time I will use a GPS tracker. I guess it's my own fault for reading the DJI horror stories and never thinking I would have to deal with them. Boy was I wrong. Trust me, they won't be in business for long if they keep this up.

Reactions: flpholt
Yup, I have the Autel as well.......I can't say anything else positive than what had already been said.
so compared to phantom what due you think

so compared to phantom what due you think
Both are nice to have. I still haven't come across the cracking shell, customer service, fly-away, etc.....lucky for me since i only fly it about half an hour each week. But the X-Star seems to have a harder shell. But what i do like about my P3P is that whatever i record on my AC.....the video clips are also on my phone/tablet. I hate to keep pulling out the microSD card from the X-Star to get the footage onto my computer. And both aircraft have wonderful recordings.

that's weird I use a nvedia shield k1 and it records also same as bird

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl