Phantom Alternatives...

And another thing i like most about the Autel......is the StarLink app. Can't beat it. It has "Follow Me", "Orbit", and "Waypoints" without adding any other apps.

And another thing i like most about the Autel......is the StarLink app. Can't beat it. It has "Follow Me", "Orbit", and "Waypoints" without adding any other apps.
plus you don't have to fly to waypoints first just get bird up and set them and watch them work

Reactions: Squirrel!
This thing looks interesting , The Yeair drone!
60 miles per hour
34 mile range
No camera though, have to buy one.
1300$ not bad
Home - yeair!
I'd steer clear of any unit that relies on Internal Combustion engines. Way too unreliable and a lot of trouble. Been there for over 30 years and you'd have to force me to go back to gas (any form of it).

Reactions: flpholt
I'll be taking this route as well.. Fed up with DJI who fried my (and many others) WiFi unit with an update and won't offer any help what so ever, haven't even heard back from them.
I'm eagerly awaiting Autels entrance to the EU market since I live in Sweden, unless anyone is willing to buy me one and ship it ;)
No more DJI for me!

I think I will. This time I will use a GPS tracker. I guess it's my own fault for reading the DJI horror stories and never thinking I would have to deal with them. Boy was I wrong. Trust me, they won't be in business for long if they keep this up.
People have been complaining for few years, their sales just keep going up. Just saying...

People have been complaining for few years, their sales just keep going up. Just saying...
That's true. Like me, i went ahead and bought the Phantom due to it's popularity and didn't join and read anything on the forum until afterwards. And also Autel was quite new during month of June.....until i read about it at CES'16

I'll be taking this route as well.. Fed up with DJI who fried my (and many others) WiFi unit with an update and won't offer any help what so ever, haven't even heard back from them.
I'm eagerly awaiting Autels entrance to the EU market since I live in Sweden, unless anyone is willing to buy me one and ship it ;)
No more DJI for me!
I am done with DJI and my Pumpkin just arrived today. Will take it for it's maiden voyage this weekend and will report back Monday.

That is true however, there wasn't really any options.........................until now that is.
so when you seen it in person did you notice that it is different than dji and built stronger

so when you seen it in person did you notice that it is different than dji and built stronger
definitely. Much more sturdy than the P3. One negative is while they do provide a very nice carrying case with the drone you have to take off the props to use the case.

So far the updating of the firmware is much easier than the DJI and the batteries charge much faster. The RC is light years ahead of the DJI's. I took it outside to calibrate and I kept getting magnetic interference errors which stop you from doing anything else. It took a few attempts at calibrating and it went away. Now I am ready to fly but have to wait to get to the mountains.

upload_2016-8-23_13-29-34.png

Reactions: Squirrel!
Does anyone here have any experience with the Autel X-Star Premium quad? I love my P2V, but I'm hesitant to throw a bunch of money at DJI until their customer support improves... I would LOVE to have lightbridge... but... I could live without it.

Quick question... Am I right in assuming that the P3 Pro and the P3 Advanced both have lightbridge, but the Advanced is just HD and not 4K? Is that the only difference?

Thanks...
-slinger

Have you looked at Yuneec?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik