Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Curious about Case Club cases. For the Phantom 4 Pro there are 2 styles , one that allows storage with blades attached and one without. Storage with the blades , is there any long term issues that may develop from the blades being attached all the time. They are spring loaded on the motors can this ruin them somehow ?

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Curious about Case Club cases. For the Phantom 4 Pro there are 2 styles , one that allows storage with blades attached and one without. Storage with the blades , is there any long term issues that may develop from the blades being attached all the time. They are spring loaded on the motors can this ruin them somehow ?
I have the wheeled version of the Case Club for the P4 or P4P with blades on. It is one hell of a case! I got it for 169 a year ago. My blades never come off unless I'm updating inside. Not heard of any spring issues at all from leaving blades on all the time. My case holds 5 batteries, controller, chargers, props, Ipad, and a Hoodman screen. It's basically a Pelican case for less money. Amazon.com : Case Club Waterproof DJI Phantom 4 Drone Wheeled Case with Silica Gel (Propellers On) : Camera & Photo

I have the case that allows the props to remain on as well. The case seems reasonably well built. The only concern I have is how it would hold up as checked baggage. That will happen at some point and some of the plastic seems to be of the 'hard' variety (handle and latches) and I am not sure how those parts would hold up to rough handling. The case is great for any other purpose. It also keeps things pretty cool. It was about 90 degrees here in Atlanta this past week and the case was in the back of my car for at least 6 hours. I opened it up to make sure my batteries were not baking and it was cool as a cucumber inside the case.

I have the case that allows the props to remain on as well. The case seems reasonably well built. The only concern I have is how it would hold up as checked baggage. That will happen at some point and some of the plastic seems to be of the 'hard' variety (handle and latches) and I am not sure how those parts would hold up to rough handling. The case is great for any other purpose. It also keeps things pretty cool. It was about 90 degrees here in Atlanta this past week and the case was in the back of my car for at least 6 hours. I opened it up to make sure my batteries were not baking and it was cool as a cucumber inside the case.
I think it would be fine checked in Jim. Even though the handle is plastic, it is massive! Even still, I have been using my Pro Kraft backpack to carry mine on with me the last two trips I have done with it. It fits in overhead just fine. Unless your on a tiny plane then it might have to set up with a flight attendant. LOL

I think it would be fine checked in Jim. Even though the handle is plastic, it is massive! Even still, I have been using my Pro Kraft backpack to carry mine on with me the last two trips I have done with it. It fits in overhead just fine. Unless your on a tiny plane then it might have to set up with a flight attendant. LOL

Problem is, when I fly I already have a carry-on case that has all of my Canon DSLR's and lenses in it and a large shoulder bag that is loaded to the hilt. I am frankly surprised they let me on the plane with everything I have. I think my carry-on stuff is pushing 70 pounds of gear.

So, the Phantom would have to be checked baggage. Another thing I have considered is taking one of my large rolling light cases and re-partitioning it so that I could fit the foam case inside of it. That might be an option too, but I do like the hard case. It really is pretty nice, especially for the price.

I have the case that allows the propellers to stay on. I never take them off. Very sturdy case

I need an urgent help ... I fly p4p.. Am considering buying an iPad air 1 (cellular and WiFi) or air 2 (only Bluetooth tethering) .... This is due to financial constrain ... Pls which is more advisable

Another vote for the props on case. No airplane rides yet, just road trips. Love the case !!

I need an urgent help ... I fly p4p.. Am considering buying an iPad air 1 (cellular and WiFi) or air 2 (only Bluetooth tethering) .... This is due to financial constrain ... Pls which is more advisable
Wish I could help you on The Air 1. I have had the Air 2 for well over a year so far! It works super for me. I cache maps before I leave the house if I want to have the map up while im flying. But I love the size of the Air 2. How big is the Air 1?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18