Phantom 4 pro plus

Reaction score
Anyone using this drone with the 5 in built in screen, regretting this choice? I have a chance to buy 1 at a good price but still on the fence. Thank you.

Here's a good video that should help you decide if the P4P+ remote controller is a good fit for you:

Reactions: Ken Nash
We use the Plus controller for all of are extreme weather filming and have never had an issue being that it is water resistant.
Not having to worry about charging anything other than the Unit itself is a blessing that very rarely mention.
We can pick up and move on the fly.
The brighter screen is priceless and the only drawback is that you cannot use the Litchi app and for many that is a deal breaker.

Litchi has some neat features that many feel are worth the hassle but I am not one of them.

phantomrain.org
flying in and out of the storm.

Reactions: Timinator
I now use the P4P+ R/C exclusively (have both.) The ability to output clean 1080 through the attached HDMI is perfect for my broadcast work. The screen is excellent and the time saved in set-up/take-down adds up when you're flying a lot.

I prefer a larger screen and the ability to use 3rd party apps like Litchi.

I just saw that other thread saying that. Looks like some people are having trouble connecting after installing the app.

Go to the original thread about Litchi. I found a workaround on Facebook that allows Litchi to run perfectly

After charging the controller due to the experimenting I've done, I've found that once the controller boots up, plug a loose end of the USB into the corresponding jack. The popup will ask you which app you want to use. Since I'm not sure which, and don't want to set a default as of yet, I choose Litchi, then tap Just Once. Start the aircraft and once Litchi has loaded, the aircraft should connect to the R/C. The USB cord needs to stay plugged in. When you unplug one end or the other you'll lose connection with the aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart