Phantom 4 Pro Night Long Exposure Photos Feedback

Nice low light imaging!

Most high contrast images like these look sharp on the internet. The only way to truly determine sharpness is to view sections of the image at 100%, which means one pixel of the image file equals one pixel on the viewing monitor. I do this in Adobe Bridge using the magnifier, but most editing software gives you the ability to easily view in 100%. Then you can scoot around the image and check sharpness at different areas of the file. Often the corners are not as good as the center. I always do this since I make page prints. DJI cameras are not that good, so when I convert the RAW files to process in Photoshop I apply pre-sharpening in Camera Raw and usually sharpen again just after resizing the final image for print.

Nice low light imaging!

Most high contrast images like these look sharp on the internet. The only way to truly determine sharpness is to view sections of the image at 100%, which means one pixel of the image file equals one pixel on the viewing monitor. I do this in Adobe Bridge using the magnifier, but most editing software gives you the ability to easily view in 100%. Then you can scoot around the image and check sharpness at different areas of the file. Often the corners are not as good as the center. I always do this since I make page prints. DJI cameras are not that good, so when I convert the RAW files to process in Photoshop I apply pre-sharpening in Camera Raw and usually sharpen again just after resizing the final image for print.
I have not worked with photo shop yet. I see a lot of awesome photos and wonder how I could improve my raw photos with a software. It seems over my head, but I am interested. I think I could improve my photos a bunch.

I have not worked with photo shop yet. I see a lot of awesome photos and wonder how I could improve my raw photos with a software. It seems over my head, but I am interested. I think I could improve my photos a bunch.

Every image made with a digital camera benefits from post processing, but if you shoot RAW, then it is necessary. It's not that hard to perform the basic adjustments of exposure, highlight and shadow recovery, color correction and contrast. Play around with whatever editing software you have. It's quite fun to do.

IMG_0185.jpg
love night photography

Yours shots are amazing. Mine looks worse.. I am thinking may be wind played a difference. The photos from Smoke23 and Lawson are great. I am impressed

The shots from smoke23 and j432 Lawson are great. These are impressive shots. Mine from Phantom 4 pro v2 are worse. May be small wind might have played a role. I will try again to see if I am successful. Otherwise will return it. Also I found that my phantom 4 pro v2 only flies for 8 minutes on full charge. I bought a month a go.

Hi everyone! I've been shooting some long exposure photos with the Phantom 4 Pro. I've been using the combination of Lightroom, Imagenomic noiseware plugin, and Nik Collection. I

I'm just looking for feedback and if anyone is has any other tips/workflows they would like to share for editing?

Thanks!
Wow, stunning, I want to have a go now, very inspiring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka