Phantom 4 Pro (available in the DJI store)

If you are a serious photographer or serious about photography the P4Pro is a much better bird than the Mavic will ever be.
If you care more about portability vs picture/video quality the Mavic is for you.

Life is full of choices.

To be fair, it's quite possible to get really high-quality footage out of the Mavic, or the original P4, *or* the P3A/P, etc. I mean, for many people the Mavic already outputs better video than they can even watch (let alone edit :p).

Still, for anyone who was feeling the need for a higher-quality image and was thinking about getting a used Inspire 1 of some kind, hello beautiful!

(still sticking with my P3P for now because dolla dolla billz yo)

Reactions: Vasekp and Meta4
I wonder if it is the same remote as the P4, and if the P4 HDMI add-on will work.
I'm not sure. I hope so though. I'd like to be able to use my goggles.

I'm not sure. I hope so though. I'd like to be able to use my goggles.

Didn't they say the frequency was selectable between 2.4 and 5.8 for video then, the controller would not be compatible

To be fair, it's quite possible to get really high-quality footage out of the Mavic, or the original P4, *or* the P3A/P, etc. I mean, for many people the Mavic already outputs better video than they can even watch (let alone edit :p).

Still, for anyone who was feeling the need for a higher-quality image and was thinking about getting a used Inspire 1 of some kind, hello beautiful!

(still sticking with my P3P for now because dolla dolla billz yo)

Its the 1" sensor and the Mechanical shutter that is the turn on.
The mavic will look unprofessional if you're getting paid work.

Reactions: Dronefriend
Will the P4Pro have Tripod mode, like the Mavic?

Will the P4Pro have Tripod mode, like the Mavic?

There's a "U KNOW" flight mode too (unknown)..
intell-flight-modes.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone that is use to aperature control and higher bit rates (ie. 100mb), you know this is a game changer. DJI sure listened when so many complained about the low bit rate. So many decisions P4P, I2, Mavic Pro!! Not sure how many to buy!! DJI has me right where they want me - bent over saying "who's my daddy" :0

I've just got to ask here, think this NEW designed camera will have a tilted horizon?
I've never seen a drone w/o some issue with horizon. I just thought it was par for the course! :)

Reactions: Suhail78
Dear DJI ... how about just a new camera upgrade for p3/p4 users? Common that 20mp looks beautiful...

I wonder if we can use our P4 batteries in the P4P

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if we have the option to use or own mobile device instead of the integrated one in the controller.

No integrated screen for me, I would rather use my own device. Standard RC.
Pick the standard controller and save yourself $300 and use your own device!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor