Phantom 4 Pro (available in the DJI store)

Wonder if it's the same charger? I hope. I have an after market charger that charges 3 batteries at once.

720p 30fps live feed? No 1080p like OcuSync?

15134648_10155534304243065_5803564439153550306_n.jpg

Just chatted with PolarPro and they're getting started on a set of filters for the Pro

2016-11-14_17-09-21_491.jpg

Reactions: Reed L and bkushner
So with a release cycle like this it reminds me of iPhone and iPhone S, I think the generations to keep an eye on are the 'S' which is not a generational leap but more mature, powerful and evolved hardware in a tested chassis. The refresh of the P5 is in my sights, around this time next year, amazing times ahead....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

That is definitely a great feature!
Found it in the RTH section/info:

Based on its altitude at the time of disconnection, the Phantom 4 Pro is also able to adjust its flight path to avoid obstacles it has seen during its flight. At takeoff, the Phantom 4 Pro will record the scene below and compare its recording with what it sees as it returns, for more precise landing. It can also detect the ground to see whether there is suitable spot for landing. If any obstacles are found, or there is water on the ground, it will alert the pilot and hover at an appropriate height, helping the aircraft to land more safely.

All the MP fan boy are crying now. i'm pulling the trigger on this one. if Mavic was selling for 1500.00 i bet everyone would get it on time lol.

klnyc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor