Phantom 4 Motor Caps

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I just released a new product -- Phantom 4 motor caps to protect the locking mechanism on the top of the Phantom 4 motors. The motor caps twist and lock onto the motors -- just like your props do.

Like my other products, all I'm asking is for you to cover the cost of shipping (see below). However, you're certainly welcome to make a donation if you would like to support my mission to create more unique Phantom products :)

US = $3
Canada = $10
Everywhere Else = $14

4-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

You can find more details and/or order a set of motor caps at the following link:
https://www.PhantomHelp.com/P4MotorCaps

Last edited:
Eh would have preferred you covered the entire motor so that it doesn't spin when something brushes against it in the backpack, almost like a sleeve

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Way better then the other ones i just received. Total junk with no reply from the guy who made them. Shame on me. I will take 4 :)

Placed my order and few other stuff. Thanks Mike

PS: check the number for FAA stickers and let me know if that is ok. I added my phone number. Thanks!

PS: check the number for FAA stickers and let me know if that is ok. I added my phone number.
Got it. I can add both to your labels.

msinger, I just ordered some motor caps and forgot to add a set of FAA stickers, can I PM you my FAA number for 3 stickers?

YaThatAintRight, I got your PM and added those to your order :)

How do I combine my order? I need 4 charger caps, 5 battery plugs and 1 set of motor caps
There is no way to purchase more than one item at a time. I'm working on it. For now, please purchase each item separately and I will refund the cost of the shipping label for the extra items and ship everything together.

Got some from Amazon. Soft rubber covers entire motor. Under $4.00.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got some from Amazon. Soft rubber covers entire motor. Under $4.00.
Mine are made of hard plastic. They don't crush with pressure like the soft ones ;)

Mine are made of hard plastic. They don't crush with pressure like the soft ones ;)
Yeah, but I unfortunately couldn't get mine off when I wanted to fly! It was a real pain to remove them, and it felt like I was potentially damaging the prop mounts during the removal. I haven't used them since. I like the idea, but they certainly do not remove as easily as the props themselves! All four were the same, so it wasn't just one bad print. Hopefully, the design has been tweaked since I got mine, so they come off as easily as the props themselves.

Last edited:
I just released a new product -- Phantom 4 motor caps to protect the locking mechanism on the top of the Phantom 4 motors. The motor caps twist and lock onto the motors -- just like your props do.

Like my other products, all I'm asking is for you to cover the cost of shipping (see below). However, you're certainly welcome to make a donation if you would like to support my mission to create more unique Phantom products :)

US = $3
Canada = $10
Everywhere Else = $14

View attachment 55184
View attachment 55185
View attachment 55186

You can find more details and/or order a set of motor caps at the following link:
https://www.PhantomHelp.com/P4MotorCaps
Just placed my orders for all 4 of your products email sent. Thanks Jason

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT