Phantom 4 Gimbal Replacement / Repair parts (Yaw and roll arms)

Sorry, one of these?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 450
Similar to the Phantom 3, the Phantom 4 gimbal arms still break! If anyone needs any replacements, we created CNC'ed aluminum Phantom 4 yaw and roll arm replacements.

They are CNC'ed out of a solid block of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and also Plasma electrolytic oxidized to match the original parts!

Yaw arm: $60
Roll arm: $60

You can find them here:
DJI Phantom 4 Parts

View attachment 52652 View attachment 52653 View attachment 52654 View attachment 52655
Hi Guys.

I don't want to create a new topic, because maybe is possible to talk here.

Anyone know where can i find the Phantom 4 Gimball Roll Motor original?
I find on the next link but is not original (From China) and i m not sure if its really good for my PH4

P4 Gimbal Roll Motor for DJI Phantom 4 Genuine Gimbal Replacement Repair Parts • $37.90

The problem is my camera fall to left progressively when I start flying. I Tried everithing and now I m thinking if i change the Roll Motor, may be i can fix. MY English is not the best! I know. Sorry and thanks.

My yaw arm for my phantom 4 advanced is bent. Ordered one from fstop on amazon but the holes do not match. It said phantom 4 but I guess it's a different phantom 4. Fstop has one that says phantom 4 pro/advanced but in the picture it says pro only so I'm not sure.

Attachments

• IMG_2121.JPG
    IMG_2121.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 385
Can anyone help me. Im needing the Roll/Yaw Motor ESC Board. This board is the 1/2 moon shaped board the sits under the 1/2 moon shaped cover on the Gimbal arm. I can find the one for the Phantom 4, but Im needing the one for the Phantom 4 Pro.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 344

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member