Phantom 4 Gimbal Replacement / Repair parts (Yaw and roll arms)

Reaction score
Similar to the Phantom 3, the Phantom 4 gimbal arms still break! If anyone needs any replacements, we created CNC'ed aluminum Phantom 4 yaw and roll arm replacements.

They are CNC'ed out of a solid block of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and also Plasma electrolytic oxidized to match the original parts!

Yaw arm: $60
Roll arm: $60

You can find them here:
DJI Phantom 4 Parts

p4-1_1024x1024.jpg p4-3_1024x1024.jpg p4-4_1024x1024.jpg p4-6_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
I'll take a free pair to review lol, but seriously weight is an issue. We need a comparison

I've purchased repair parts from Kenny @fstoplabs . No problems with weight.

-Dean

Took some pictures! The weights differ about ~0.2 grams or 0.007 oz

For scale, a piece of paper weighs 4.7 grams

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Similar to the Phantom 3, the Phantom 4 gimbal arms still break! If anyone needs any replacements, we created CNC'ed aluminum Phantom 4 yaw and roll arm replacements.

They are CNC'ed out of a solid block of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and also Plasma electrolytic oxidized to match the original parts!

You can find them here:
DJI Phantom 4 Parts

View attachment 52652 View attachment 52653 View attachment 52654 View attachment 52655

I'm sure these are considerably stronger than the Chinese pot metal that the original ones are made of

I'm having a hard time finding replacement parts for my phantom 4 Gimbal Arm Replacement with motor. Any suggestions where I can purchase the replacement parts.

Gonna rebuild about twelve cameras (phantom 3s and 4s), using wet ones for yaw arm parts and new ribbon cables (those ain't cheap) will upload a video and link in case it will help anyone.

You can find them here:
DJI Phantom 4 Parts

View attachment 52652 View attachment 52653 View attachment 52654 View attachment 52655

Hi, would these work on my P4P, I think I may have damaged mine as I have small camera vibration in the straight down position only.

Thanks
SteveR

Anyone sent thier p4p bent gimbal arm for repair to dji? Will they make you buy a new camera unit or replace the bent arm? Also waiting for arms for the pro

Reactions: srosen
Good Question. I wonder what DJI would do about a bent Yaw Arm not under warranty or DJI refresh ??

Nope not covered under warrenty as it was a crash and I don't have dji refresh

Same here I'm waiting to see if they are going to try and make me replace the entire camera unit. I tried the P4 yaw arm and everything is perfect up to the last step installing the cover the 4 holes do not line up .....FML lol

Couldn't wait any longer. Sent my P4 Pro with bent yaw arm to DJI repair. If they will only replace the entire gimbal and camera, I have them return it and wait until the parts become available. Will report back on what they do.

Gonna rebuild about twelve cameras (phantom 3s and 4s), using wet ones for yaw arm parts and new ribbon cables (those ain't cheap) will upload a video and link in case it will help anyone.
You got one of these?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4