Help tracking down replacement gimbal arm

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been searching the forum but I have not been able to find a definite answer.

I have been given a Phantom 4 Advanced (WM332A) to try and repair. It fell from about 15 ft and the gimbal yaw arm broke, which also snapped the ribbon cable. The camera seems fine.

I cannot find P4 Advanced specific parts, so I've been researching and it looks like P4 Pro parts will fit, but can someone verify for me?

I'm looking at this kit, which I believe will work, although people are complaining about the ribbon cable, so I may need to track down a better cable.

Hello all,

I've been searching the forum but I have not been able to find a definite answer.

I have been given a Phantom 4 Advanced (WM332A) to try and repair. It fell from about 15 ft and the gimbal yaw arm broke, which also snapped the ribbon cable. The camera seems fine.

I cannot find P4 Advanced specific parts, so I've been researching and it looks like P4 Pro parts will fit, but can someone verify for me?

I'm looking at this kit, which I believe will work, although people are complaining about the ribbon cable, so I may need to track down a better cable.

Check with DroneTed. He has a P4 Advanced camera/gimbal assembly ready to bolt on available.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl