Phantom 4 floats

Reaction score
This weekend we have been testing the system developed for the PH4 floats.
The test has performed one of the group, which has acquired a kit for PH-4 and one for the PH-3.
The info I have, it seems that everything has gone perfectly and buoys are outside the field of view of the camera.
video link

Interesting.

How much does it weigh?

How much loss in flight time due to weight increase?

How stable in heavy swells?

How Durable?

Not sure where I would ever need this? If you are gonna land in water why not just land where you are? Don't see the application.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How much does it weigh? 150 Grs aprox

How much loss in flight time due to weight increase?
The loss of flight time depends not so much for the weight , but for the wind during the flight , as the set offers little resistance this affecs battery life .
In the tests we have done, the duration of the battery is shortened from 10 to 15%

How stable in heavy swells?
In tidal waves stability depends on wave height , it is obvious that it is not convenient landing it with many waves .
The concept is to land with calm seas and in case of failures during flight, recover the drone to make use of DJI guarantee or insurance in case of the insured drone.

How Durable?
The truth is that we have not validated the durability of the kit , but I'm sure it will be higher than the drone durability

Attachments

• fOTO.jpg
    fOTO.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 688
We have models of flotation system for Phantom 3 and 4, and working for inspire and Mavic.

The price of the kit with carrying case included is € 125 + shipping.

We are with very high costs for shipments to the USA, but we are working to lower them, right now shipping to USA costs between 65€and 120 €, depending on the estimated shipping time .

For inquiries, please contact me, [email protected]

ou can took more videos en https://vimeo.com/user7620265/videos

I just found another similar solution. Features

I bet installing strobes inside these flotation 'feet' would great increase Visual Line of Sight.
Or make it be the proverbial UFO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl