Phantom 4 discontinued

I doubt it's going to be anything more since there isn't a well advertised event location (per the usual for a new aircraft release).

I doubt it's going to be anything more since there isn't a well advertised event location (per the usual for a new aircraft release).
Also .. new aircraft require FCC certification and no documents have turned up to indicate there's any new DJI aircraft coming soon.

Reactions: N017RW
Also .. new aircraft require FCC certification and no documents have turned up to indicate there's any new DJI aircraft coming soon.
That has been the case in the past, but they switched it up for the Mavic Pro Platinum release. It was announced on 8/31 and the FCC certification appeared on 9/11.

Well there must be a reason they discontinued the P4
They eventually discontinue most models. The P3S/P3SE are probably only still around due to their low price.

Will we even see any more of the phantom range?

Does it still have a place considering the Mavic is much smaller and portable with the same results in terms as pics and video?

And then the spark as a even smaller version of the Mavic obviously with different / less features?

Will we even see any more of the phantom range?

Does it still have a place considering the Mavic is much smaller and portable with the same results in terms as pics and video?

And then the spark as a even smaller version of the Mavic obviously with different / less features?
I can't see them stopping the phantom series.

Strike that, just found 3 standard. It's not on the first list, only shows when you list all Phantoms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka