Phantom 4 battery sale

I just looked right now, and that killer deal is still in effect.

dji phantom 4 battery - Best Buy

Also, I noticed the black battery is all black while the one I purchased there only had a black face. What's up with that?

Funny but after looking I realized the same. My three black batteries also only have a black face panel. Even the black battery that came with my black Phantom has a white body. That's a bit odd?

I don't know which ebay seller you used. I got one from yitamotor and it was DOA. It is authentic, so they told me to go thru warranty with DJI. I'm in the process of that, but a little frustrating not to have the battery very quickly. I'll live though!!

That is where I got mine. When it arrived it had one flashing bar. I called them and they referred me to DJI also. DJI certified the battery and said to put a full charge in it and it would be fine(????). We shall see!!

Hello,
Does anyone know of a store that still has batteries on sale? I think the were $111.00.
Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry... JUST listed these two P4 batteries. Feel free to inquire... Used on ONE job, no more than an hour TT on each Battery. Had to purchase a P4 as a (very) last minute stand-in for a Inspire 1 Pro we had to ground that morning of our shoot. We ALWAYS keep a min of 8 batteries for every platform we operate so these are the last two I have left we had to buy for the job. Without doubt I'll be looking to buy a P4 for personal/recreational use in the future but just too busy as of now. Feel free to ask any questions and fwd this to anyone you may think would be interested. 150 for BOTH

DJI Phantom 4 Batteries (TWO BATTERIES) | eBay

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94