Phantom 4 Advanced???

How could someone from DJI possibly release that video by accident? That's unlike them. Maybe they will release it alongside the Spark...

I agree that it wasn't a prank by someone other than DJI themselves, but man... that is one big stuff-up.

The Phantom 4 Advanced has finally been confirmed. See more details here.

P4A.png

Last edited:
Maybe they're gonna call the P4 the P4 Advanced after they implement all of the new firmware changes. What do ya think??

Doubtful. As noted above, it looks like it's going to be a P4 with a P4P camera.

It's a new aircraft. Check out the FCC details I linked above.

P4-Adv, IMO its either a leak to test the waters or was a simple mistake
It was filed with the FCC today. I doubt they'd go through all of that trouble just to test the waters.

Amazing ... I have a P4 and I'm trying to decide which is going to be my next model. I'm thinking about holding out for a P5. Now they add another model. So many choices, what is one to do ...

Reactions: Laar
From that paper this new phantom 4 advanced supports only 2,4ghz lightbridge, somebody correct me if I saw wrong.

I think I read in another thread that DJi notified dealers the P3 line and P4 (non-Pro) were being discontinued. Makes sense now I imagine the P4 Advanced will replace the P4 non-Pro in the lineup.

I think I read in another thread that DJi notified dealers the P3 line and P4 (non-Pro) were being discontinued. Makes sense now I imagine the P4 Advanced will replace the P4 non-Pro in the lineup.

Yes that makes sense. I think I'll hold out for the P5, although we'll have to see price and all specs.

If it uses a GL300C controller I'm not interested, period.

It's too bad they didn't use Ocu-Sync in the P4A. That would allow the new wireless goggles to be compatible, able to use 2 sets of goggle simultaneously, while also getting a standard iPad view from the RC. That's going to be a big disappointment to many Phantom owners, when Mavic has that unique ability to send aerial video to multiple wireless goggles, and with Phantom you still have to be wired to the RC, only one goggle per craft.

Last edited:
Okay so the price difference between the P4 Pro and the P4 Advanced is 150 Euro, so what are the exact differences between these aircrafts?
I guess the P4 Advanced doesn't have obstacle avoidance in all directions, but what more?

Reactions: V tail

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT