Phantom 3S Poor range

Don't fly it, I think you got a DJI-GO app bug that screws your home point it was only on an android.

What version of the DJI-GO app do you have.

Rod
Im pretty sure its version v3.1.5, atleast that it was it says.

I'm going blurry now, never can find something in a hurry. The key was your home distance jumping in the log. That was causing fly-away on Androids only. I need some caffeine!

Rod

I'm going blurry now, never can find something in a hurry. The key was your home distance jumping in the log. That was causing fly-away on Androids only. I need some caffeine!

Rod
Yeah i see that log says maximum distance has been reached but i have st it to 500m in the GO app

The problem I see is at 1.29.8, this was causing fly-aways on signal loss (RTH). It would head to the the new home point.

Rod

But
The problem I see is at 1.29.8, this was causing fly-aways on signal loss (RTH). It would head to the the new home point.

Rod
But the thing is that it never changed home point, it always returned to the same position.

You got any other logs, I just see the home point issue and a compass error, there is no indication of signal loss on that log.

If a signal loss happens and your Phantom thinks home is more than .5 mile away, then you won't have any more things to worry about.

Share your log with your retailer.

Rod

You got any other logs, I just see the home point issue and a compass error, there is no indication of signal loss on that log.

If a signal loss happens and your Phantom thinks home is more than .5 mile away, then you won't have any more things to worry about.

Rod
Yes i have more logs, i will fix it tomorrow because i need to get some sleep.

Rod
The retailer i bought it from offered me to send it back again, should i do it or should i wait?

Sorry, I just now seen your last post, I was waiting for some more log files?

Did the retailer see your logs, what does he say is wrong? Since I see two problems.

Rod

Sorry, I just now seen your last post, I was waiting for some more log files?

Did the retailer see your logs, what does he say is wrong? Since I see two problems.

Rod
I Will just send in the drone an let them fix it, thanks for your help!

The home point problem was with go app v 3.1.2 on Android back in end of Jan - early Feb. That's what prompted the forced app update, even for earlier versions that didn't have this issue.

The home point problem was with go app v 3.1.2 on Android back in end of Jan - early Feb. That's what prompted the forced app update, even for earlier versions that didn't have this issue.
Thanks, did you see his log where the home point jumped? Looked just like the others to me.

Rod

I Will just send in the drone an let them fix it, thanks for your help!
I only saw the one log, and didn't see loss of signal problems, I really don't have any good data for me to give suggestions.
If you are having signal problems between the Phantom and the remote, I highly recommend sending the remote in also. What if you get the Phantom back and it still doesn't work, send in the remote?

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka