Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

@Ojcze Nasz

Question: Would changing the password allow only the owner to access and keep everyone else out in the future? Or create other unforeseen issues?

Last edited:
Hi,
Came up with idea on collecting money for power meter so I can get 5.8Ghz part solved as well.
Anyone interested in helping out a bit ?
Power meter I need costs around 125-150 euro depending on source. I don't need to keep it afterwards.
When I'm done I can send it off to someone in forum i.e. having problems with signal or something. I only need this for getting 5.8 control signal solution.

I'd appreciate any help.

Welcome - PayPal

I have not downloaded the new firmware from Ojcze Nasz link, possibly root access has been blocked by Dji

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

PapaTita 1000000$ question for You.

I have recently use your app to unlock 27dbm mod and scan channel (version of app 3.1). Everything was perfect, long range etc. Then I saw there is a new version 3.3 with new features. So I have downloaded the new version, did "revert to 17dbm" with the new version, then I did "27dbm rc&drone" without scan channel and the range was horrible, and the worst thing was that when I lost the fpv, got "signal lost" RTH didn't kicked in even when I pressed it manually. I am lucky that I got 5.8 ghz amp for control so I could bring the drone back manually without vision. Then I landed, did revert to 17 dbm again, still horrible range and no rth, after that I have tried "27dbm rc only", still bad, did again "back to 17 dbm" and tried "27dbm rc only" with scan 13 channel ticked and that finally helped! Rock solid vision was back, the range was much better, I didn't push it further as its already dark outside.

The question is what could happened? Is it because I did the mod on old version of app and revert it on the latest one?

PapaTita 1000000$ question for You.

I have recently use your app to unlock 27dbm mod and scan channel (version of app 3.1). Everything was perfect, long range etc. Then I saw there is a new version 3.3 with new features. So I have downloaded the new version, did "revert to 17dbm" with the new version, then I did "27dbm rc&drone" without scan channel and the range was horrible, and the worst thing was that when I lost the fpv, got "signal lost" RTH didn't kicked in even when I pressed it manually. I am lucky that I got 5.8 ghz amp for control so I could bring the drone back manually without vision. Then I landed, did revert to 17 dbm again, still horrible range and no rth, after that I have tried "27dbm rc only", still bad, did again "back to 17 dbm" and tried "27dbm rc only" with scan 13 channel ticked and that finally helped! Rock solid vision was back, the range was much better, I didn't push it further as its already dark outside.

The question is what could happened? Is it because I did the mod on old version of app and revert it on the latest one?
I also experienced the same thing [emoji1]

You didn't lose rc control? Just fpv?

From user manual
1 rth will initiate if rc is lost
2 if you havent fpv you will lose app go control ( i think)

did you try ro initiate rth by RC? I think it would work...

Toggle the S2 switch back and forth at least
twice to initiate Smart RTH

Enviado do meu LG-H955 através de Tapatalk

...Then I landed, did revert to 17 dbm again, still horrible range and no rth, after that I have tried "27dbm rc only", still bad, did again "back to 17 dbm" and tried "27dbm rc only" with scan 13 channel ticked and that finally helped! Rock solid vision was back, the range was much better, I didn't push it further as its already dark outside.

My mistake, "Revert back to CE" does not work properly, bug has been fixed.

Tutorial:
Download: P3S_27dBm_Updater.zip

Reactions: cekabu
there are a lot of bad reviews there that it is not working... have you tired it yourself?

there are a lot of bad reviews there that it is not working... have you tired it yourself?
use or no choice is yours, I'm just trying to help the easy way

8e156406560ebb263648d89110152c25.jpg

My mistake, "Revert back to CE" does not work properly, bug has been fixed.

Tutorial:
Download: P3S_27dBm_Updater.zip

dear PapaTita,

so the other mod have no bug right?
only Revert back to CE which had a bug?
i'm already patch with "Patch to FCC(27dbm) RECOMMENDED" with scan channel 13 checked
is it safe? or will it have bug in your script? or i need to repatch again?

Hey PapaTita
Does your update to 27dBm also work in Denmark ?
I have the Phantom 3 4K
Regards Peter
Basically script change the wireless regulator to "BO" (Bolivia), so we can use the power up to 27 and channel 13.

dear PapaTita,
so the other mod have no bug right?
only Revert back to CE which had a bug?
i'm already patch with "Patch to FCC(27dbm) RECOMMENDED" with scan channel 13 checked
is it safe? or will it have bug in your script? or i need to repatch again?
Bug only on Revert back to CE
No need to be patched again.

Basically script change the wireless regulator to "BO" (Bolivia), so we can use the power up to 27 and channel 13.

Bug only on Revert back to CE
No need to be patched again.

Ok "can use the power up to 27 and channel 13"
can i choose 27dBm manually or is it just 27? and channel 13 is also automatic selection
Sorry for my english

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing