Phantom 3 professional gimbal disconnected no crash

Reaction score
I was flying my Phantom 3 the other day and everything went smoothly. I did the normal procedure after flying and put it back in its case. I got to my next location and took it out to fly and it said gimbal disconnected. I have never wrecked it. It has a signal. It turns on, the camera does its thing for 3 seconds and then dies and goes limp facing down. I just recently updated it , but it didn't do this the first time i flew after updating. What do you guys suggest i do?

Does the same thing happen if you remove the memory card before you turn it on?

Does the same thing happen if you remove the memory card before you turn it on?
Yes! i just tried to engage the motors and it said "exit travel mode before take off" I use the same iPad for my inspire 1 but it says its connected to my Phantom 3?

Very strange. I've never seen anything like that when swapping to my Inspire.

I'm assuming you tried restarting your iPad. Did you try reinstalling DJI GO?

Was problem resolved? Same problem but I had no gimbal activity at all until restarting aircraft with no SD card, then it made strange noises and limped, red green alternating camera status led.

Same problem here. Was working 100% no crashes etc. Did a firmware upgrade to 1.9 and now the craft starts up, gimbal moves then iot goes limp and flashes red/green. I get "Gimbal disconnected" in the DJI Go app.

Any ideas on how to get this fixed?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl