Phantom 3 Pro w/brand new camera, extra controller, etc $650!!!

I'm trying to politely point out you misread my post - I said it had never been opened by me, and you somehow read that as HAD been opened by me.

In any case, doesn't sound like this bird is for you. Thanks for inquiring though!
In your earlier post, you replied, and I quote, "I put the red on - when you buy the pro, it comes with gold installed, but red / blue are in a sticker pack. I used it to be able to tell my two drones apart :) Shell has not been opened." So I took that literally. I WAS interested in the bird, until the facts emerged. When you sell something here, be straight up with the details and history of what you are selling. I asked the questions I did both for myself, and other potential buyers here. You are correct, that bird is not for me.

In your earlier post, you replied, and I quote, "I put the red on - when you buy the pro, it comes with gold installed, but red / blue are in a sticker pack. I used it to be able to tell my two drones apart :) Shell has not been opened." So I took that literally. I WAS interested in the bird, until the facts emerged. When you sell something here, be straight up with the details and history of what you are selling. I asked the questions I did both for myself, and other potential buyers here. You are correct, that bird is not for me.
I have updated that to be more clear. My intention was and is to state all the facts - this is a used bird, and has some bumps and bruises. That's why its less than half the price of what it would all cost new. That's why I took high res, full sized photos of everything.

Again, I bought this bird, here, used, sight unseen. I'm not a "tire kicker" so it is not first nature to me to anticipate every angle something could possibly be (mis)interpreted from.

I have a Phantom 3 Pro for sale. By my own stupidity I had torn the ribbon cable and bent the support arm, and had to buy a whole new camera. I haven't even taken the protective film off the lens yet. I need the money for other things so I'm going to sell this one.

It includes:
Long range antenna
HDMI output board for FPV
Spare controller for parts
1 battery
Charger
Several sets of props
Misc spare parts, prop guards, etc

Just updated everything to the most recent firmware, etc

Also includes a DJI backpack, but the zipper doesn't close. Will ship it out the business day after it sells! Can take PayPal as well as credit/debit/Amex.

Unit pictured is actual unit.

Asking $900 for all, plus shipping.
Interested in trades?

I put the red on - when you buy the pro, it comes with gold installed, but red / blue are in a sticker pack. I used it to be able to tell my two drones apart :) Shell has not been opened, BY ME, and as far as I know, has not been opened by the prior owner.

That's funny.. I did the exact same thing. I really didn't like the gold stickers so I took the red stickers from my old P2 and put them on there. Red just looks better :)

The used P3P I just purchased also had replacement stickers that were pink and purple. I paid $450 for everything, including an extra battery, if that helps folks make a decision.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I think I'd buy another one at that price :) This one has the extra controller for parts, an HDMI board installed, and long range antenna installed, and a bunch of other odds and ends. I still think its a fair asking price. I'll drop it every few days until it sells.

Clearly it's been wrecked... we all know when a P3 bites the dust it loses the cameras first. Swing the replacement camera box, the cracked tab, and the stickers are a dead give away!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm trying raise money for a drone. I gave up on my broken phantom 2. So when I say sporting goods equipment, I don't know what is allowed on this forum everything's legal of course, I will go over to auction arms.

Price reduced - needs a new home!

Hi--
I'm in Rhode Island, and will give you $40 for the damaged camera. I already have a 3 pro, need another camera/gimbal assembly for a 3dr x8+ octocopter. I'm quite confident that I can rebuild this one.
Please advise.. thanks

I need the gimbal board only (the gimbal and camera not needed. just the square base where the gimbal attach)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl