Phantom 3 Pro w/brand new camera, extra controller, etc $650!!!

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Pro for sale. By my own stupidity I had torn the ribbon cable and bent the support arm, and had to buy a whole new camera. I haven't even taken the protective film off the lens yet. I need the money for other things so I'm going to sell this one.

It includes:
Long range antenna
HDMI output board for FPV
Spare controller for parts
1 battery
Charger
Several sets of props
Misc spare parts, prop guards, etc

Just updated everything to the most recent firmware, etc

Also includes a DJI backpack, but the zipper doesn't close. Will ship it out the business day after it sells! Can take PayPal as well as credit/debit/Amex.

Unit pictured is actual unit.

Asking $900 for all, plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 534
  • IMG_1686.JPG
    IMG_1686.JPG
    950.4 KB · Views: 428
I put the red on - when you buy the pro, it comes with gold installed, but red / blue are in a sticker pack. I used it to be able to tell my two drones apart :) Shell has not been opened, BY ME, and as far as I know, has not been opened by the prior owner.

Last edited:
show a picture of the gold badge showing professional, and the red stickers in the same pic then.

Also about 10 more pics would help. HDMI, dbs, condition, motor version, i mean everything. Show it connects, show it has what you say, even different angles. I see the badge is gold, but it could be the 4k model with and advanced controller posted. Taking your word for it doesn't cut it. You have to want the sell. Two pictures doesn't do what you listed justice. If you want to sell it you would have tried some.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the badge.

If you're genuinely interested, feel free to PM me, as it is still available.

Attachments

• IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    862.9 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    832.1 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    763.2 KB · Views: 389
As pictured, there is a spot where one of the clips is a little messed up. The shell has never been opened by me. It is fully functional in every way, I am only selling it because I have two drones, and could use the money more than a second drone.

Well , first you said the shell has not been opened, then you said opened by me, so I am confused. Somebody hacked into that bird, and had to replace the gold stickers with another color. Are you the original owner? Not trying to be difficult, just trying to be clear on exactly what you are selling.

Yes, you are definitely confused :) I said the shell had never been opened by me. *I* took the gold stickers off and changed them for red, so I could tell my two birds apart.

Here is what I am selling:

Phantom 3 Pro USED with red stickers
1 battery
charger
remote with HDMI module and long range antenna
spare controller for parts
backpack with a broken zipper

I have described everything accurately and included pictures. I am the second owner. I bought it, from here, sight unseen, with no pictures, and no complaints. If things like sticker color, etc. are super important I'd suggest getting new - with all of the above you should be able to get one for under $1500 without a problem.

Somebody in here will be like me, and will prefer $800 in their pocket with red stickers and a messed up tab on the bird, the rest can go buy new :)

I am only confused because you confused me.
I'm trying to politely point out you misread my post - I said it had never been opened by me, and you somehow read that as HAD been opened by me.

In any case, doesn't sound like this bird is for you. Thanks for inquiring though!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj