Phantom 3 Pro - DJI Refurb...

I've been waiting for the price of the P3P to drop down to $799.00, which it has. Now I'm seeing factory refurb units out there for $599.00... Does anyone have any experience with these refurbished units? I'm sorely tempted to pull the trigger on one of these puppies...

Thanks...
-slinger
hey gunslinger....i got my p3 pro refurb 2 months ago from dji..749.00 with an extra battery. it's perfect, i ordered it on their site and had it in 3 days. been flying my a$$ off! no problems at all...happy new year......

I got a P3S refurb for $349. The Bird was fine but the charging cable and micro card were missing. Also the charging port on the transmitter is kind of pickie, if the cord is not allowed to hang free it does not change. I have to elevate changing port slightly (I put an "ice breakers" box under the base to elevate to the height of the metal frame). The third party vendor supplied the missing parts and gave me a discount. I am satisfied and would infact do it all over again.

I've been waiting for the price of the P3P to drop down to $799.00, which it has. Now I'm seeing factory refurb units out there for $599.00... Does anyone have any experience with these refurbished units? I'm sorely tempted to pull the trigger on one of these puppies...

Thanks...
-slinger

Yes, I have a refurb unit. It has performed equally as well as my original purchase. It came with what appeared to be brand new components. Warranty is exactly the same as a new unit. I highly recommend buying it. Mine looked brand new their wasn't so much as a scuff mark on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart