Phantom 3 Motor not working

Reaction score
Good night guys,
So I'm new in this Drone thing and i am interested on buying one Phantom 3 Professional, I found one for sale the only problem is that one of the motors doesn't work, and I'm afraid that the cost to repair could be a huge number, since I'm new to this I don't know why could this problem be related to or the cost that it is the main reason for me to not bought the drone already.
Thanks in advance

Replacing a motor is not a big deal but this require to open the shell.

Thanks for the answer, I called the guy from the drone and he told me the drone crashed ( landed way to fast) and gimbal was out of place and the motor stoped working, he asked a friend and it is supposed to be just right, everything moves as it should, but the motor he doesn't know the problem, is it possible that repairing the motor exceeds 200€?

Are you able to look elsewhere? If I was you I will not buy a drone that has been crashed and there are parts not working. The repairs can exceed more than 200.

how much would it cost if it was that ESC too plus the motor? I talked to the seller and he told me the drone crashed ( he said the crash was landing way too fast) the gimbal was messed up too but it is fine because a friend repaired it.

The big deal usually is that it is almost always the ESC that fails, not the motor. Motors are cheap, mainboards aren't.
Yup, agreed with that. When there are crashes involved, the motherboard is the one of the main thing that suffer too.

But one that works cost twice of what I will pay that's why I'm thinking of buying one with a broken motor

But I can test everything I want to know what to test to see if everything else is working properly, look for specific problems

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl