Phantom 3 flight controller parameters

Try just with this: "g_config.control.tilt_atti_gain_0" i believe thats the speed trick, no need to change other parameters?

that only leaves us with,

PMCAPPFw3.bin: Updating "g_config.control.torsion_atti_gain_0" limits,,
PMCAPPFw3.bin: Updating "g_config.control.atti_range_0" limits,
PMCAPPFw3.bin: Updating "g_config.control.atti_bat_limit_0" limits,

these two parameters directly effect the speed in atti/gps mode
"g_config.control.atti_limit_0" limits, limits atti_range max value. effects speed in atti mode
"g_config.control.atti_range_0" limits,directly effect tilt and speed in gps/atti mode

you might have to set motor_upper_bound to 200 for the speed to take effect

i have managed to get the flight simulator to let me to up to 50 mph... that means the drone shoudl do that in real flight. it looks promising
in GPS mode?? this seems promising! I ordered my gimbal ribbons last night .. should be here in a week. I'm keeping my eyes on this thread! :D

@chazz, about battery warning/autolands, there is level1 = "ok come home" and level2 is "im coming down now" (critical battery low) and both functions has separate functions and settings. battery percentage and action levels can be adjusted.

@Digdat0 it's not that fast, battery limits. Faster with simulator, but.. it's still fast lol.

Reactions: chazz and Digdat0
I think it might be the battery limit or some kind of angle detection. I notice a 50 mph it drops altitude like a foot per second wheb you hold the throttle down all the way

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using the simulator before flight to make sure your not going to have any CRAZY fly aways.

Reactions: chazz
if any of you want to try the hacked speeds this fw shoudl get you to 45 in gps mode and 58 in atti mode. i cloned the app and gave it a modified name so you can install the 2.4.2 app alongside the 3.1.4 or any other app you use. you can use the 2.4.2 hacked app to send the settings, then close it and use dji go 3 if youd like. the ascend speeds are 22.4 and descend speed is 15 miles per hour, so dont get too close to the ground give yourself 3-4 ft to slow down.

dji fw hacked.zip

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using the simulator before flight to make sure your not going to have any CRAZY fly aways.

Hey good idea works great! i got the speed...It also works if you hook up the android running the older version of DJI and only using that to reset default and then I'm able to hook up to my iPad with the latest DJI go and still works...I powered down and up a few times and all stayed good...Now hurry up and find RTH speed would ya? ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT