Phantom 3 Battery Deal

ACC

Reaction score
Jet.com currently has Phantom 3 batteries for $127.50. If you are new customer they have 15% off so net cost of battery is less than $108 because they also have a discount if you choose to no free returns. Best genuine Phantom 3 battery deal I have seen recently. Free freight.

For those who cannot take advantage of the 15% discount, batteries are currently available for $122 on Amazon -- shipped free via Amazon Prime.

I have also seen batteries pretty cheap on Amazon used or in multiples. I know "buyer beware" and all, but what are y'alls thoughts on buying used batteries? Are they probably OK if they are stating how much battery % is left, etc?

Used batteries are a gamble, so I prefer to buy new. It's not possible to tell how people have cared for them.

Used batteries are a gamble, so I prefer to buy new. It's not possible to tell how people have cared for them.
That makes sense. You know how on Healthy Drones it will give you complete battery status info, %, etc? Does that information tag along with the battery and show up in Healthy Drones too, or would it be more like a blank slate?

Healthy Drones compiles that battery data from the flight logs. If you could obtain those and run them through Healthy Drones, then you would have the battery history. That wouldn't tell you how they were stored, charged, etc. though.

The Apple20 coupon still works at Jet for first time customers. I just finally used it and paid $99.

:tup:

The Apple20 coupon still works at Jet for first time customers. I just finally used it and paid $99.

:tup:

NICE! I had tried Apple20 a while back in January and it would not work for me at that time. Wish i had tried it today! Makes your find a great deal!

Deal seems dead now. Too bad, great deal for those who got it at $99.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Jet is like a moving target. You may see a low price only to have it jump back up pretty quick. So I'd suggest if you see a good price, grab it quickly.

P.S. I've placed about 6 orders with Jet. I don't see them lasting more then a couple of years. I'm betting someone buys them out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan