phantom 3 advanced warm up

Reaction score
P3A on start up displays air craft warming up, is there a fix to this? also video doesn't play back smoothly on my computer off the sd card; however the video on my android pad plays fine. Any answers?

P3A on start up displays air craft warming up
The warmup process will be fast if you recalibrate the IMU after your Phantom has been sitting in a cool place (not a freezer) for an hour or so. The trick is to start the IMU calibration as quickly as possible after turning on your Phantom.

video doesn't play back smoothly on my computer off the sd card
Try copying the video to your computer first. If that does not help, then it's likely you'll need a faster computer.

The warmup process will be fast if you recalibrate the IMU after your Phantom has been sitting in a cool place (not a freezer) for an hour or so. The trick is to start the IMU calibration as quickly as possible after turning on your Phantom.

Try copying the video to your computer first. If that does not help, then it's likely you'll need a faster computer.
thanks i'll give that a try, also every time I fly even in the same location it always says compass needs calibrated, I had no issues until I updated firmware to the 1.4.0

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl