Phantom 3 4K ARGtek

All looks good in pic. Just make sure connections are not touching anything but the connectors,,looks good though,,

I wouldnt say pro lol .. im eager to take a test flight now but its so late! 1am in New York!

Ok ,,anyway welcome to the forum,,there's a lot of great people here,,,you let me know how it goes,,,ttyl.

That happens,,you able to fly? I just went for a 3000'run. Bone stock,,got scared ,brought her hm,,lol

That happens,,you able to fly? I just went for a 3000'run. Bone stock,,got scared ,brought her hm,,lol
Didnt try it as yet we have rain here!
Werent able to try it as yet we have heavy rain here! I also downloaded a magic program on my labtop

I have the P34k like you,,haven't got all the parts to do the argtek base mod yet,,but I've researched it enough I could do it blindfolded,,lol

Loosen all the other screws,,save that one for last,,,when you start pulling the RC apart,,try to screw the stripped one out at the same time,,when you go to put it all back together try and wrap the stripped one with some thread,,dab a little silicon on threads let it dry before you install it,,should tighten up,,don't over do it,,,lol

I have the P34k like you,,haven't got all the parts to do the argtek base mod yet,,but I've researched it enough I could do it blindfolded,,lol
I had searched all over youtube for a video install an only had found one in chinese an apparently the wire order were wrong! Then i said i was going to follow the color order of the phantom standard install video then i said lemme jus join a forum first! I really hope that was the problem! Otherwise im going to just go back stock cause the range that i got from the antenna kit first try werent amazing at all! I even tryed to look down the hole of the antenna base so i could see which wire went left & right direction but it were so hard to see! I wanted to guess that the black wire went far left but i took your word for it being that im sure you kno ur stuff! I want to assume that my kit is a knockoff as well it came with no paperwork an sum chinese writing on it

Argtek is Chinese,,,yeah the was you had it hooked up befor,,you were only getting 2.4 Ghz control instead of 5.8 ghz, that's a big difference,,I'm surprised that it flew at all,,,

Argtek is Chinese,,,yeah the was you had it hooked up befor,,you were only getting 2.4 Ghz control instead of 5.8 ghz, that's a big difference,,I'm surprised that it flew at all,,,
So i should get everything now☺excellent! Cant wait to see the range now

Before it werent announcing maximum altitude reached im hearing everything now! The magic program to get better video though i dont too much fully understand

Attachments

• IMG_4362.PNG
    IMG_4362.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 335
Hey lee,you'll get more distance if you turn OFF the max distance in the go app,
0f8f223b63a3d1fdcbf2afa9e11a4529.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT