Phantom 3 4K ARGtek

Reaction score
I purchased this on eBay for $69. and no longer have the drone. The antenna kit has not been used and is still in the original box. I'm asking $45. plus shipping.

Below is the eBay description of the kit:

This kit will extend the range up to 4 times the DJI rating and help with the signal penetration around objects. Increases range from approx. 300m to up to 1200m. Actual range extension will depend on your exact deployment environment, and is not guaranteed.

DJI Phantom 3 4K WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit
  • DJI Phantom 3 4K WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit
    Two customized high-gain 2.4GHz~2.591GHz 7dBi panel
    & 2 5.8G omni antenna and panel with stand
  • Lightweight, durable, practical and convenient to use in compact design
  • Full range coverage, strong and stable signal improves both remote control and Wifi video connection performance

Installation is relatively simple with guided YouTube video. Please search ARGtek DJI from Youtube

This item is for the DJI Phantom 3 4K only.

I purchased this on eBay for $69. and no longer have the drone. The antenna kit has not been used and is still in the original box. I'm asking $45. plus shipping.

This kit will extend the range up to 4 times the DJI rating and help with the signal penetration around objects. Increases range from approx. 300m to up to 1200m. Actual range extension will depend on your exact deployment environment, and is not guaranteed.

• Full range coverage, strong and stable signal improves both remote control and Wifi video connection performance

Installation is relatively simple with guided YouTube video. Please search ARGtek DJI from Youtube

Hi do u have a pic,,i got the sticks but lookin at panels to complete set but u got whole set

1490656311229-1299371638.jpg
r they like these

It had both sets, 3 long sticks and 4 square ones
Ok thanks i get back to ya,,,good price too :)range has always been a issue with my p34k thats why i tryed these but never had panels,,sposed to be 1.2km range from factory but no....

Hey hows it going recently purchased a kit for my ph3 4k but i would like to know does it matter which color goes where inside the remote control?

Tryed it this way but I strongly feel that its wrong! Aircraft disconnected at a short range

Attachments

• IMG_4106.JPG
    IMG_4106.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 348
Black wire port 1 at the top by itself,,,make sure you hot glue when you get it sorted,,

And don't turn on RC without antennas installed. Black wire should be center antenna 5.8

So black wires port one an then the other two dont really matter being that there both the same freq?

You got it lee,
Youve been a big help i really appreciate it.. Im going to attempt opening the remote control right now an switch them! ive had this drone since feb treated myself for my birthday an im in love with it jus looking fwd to getting some awesome range out lf it! I actually signed up on this forum today

With that argtek base,,you'll be able to test several different antennas,,Omnis,,directional,,,I'm trying the Alfa panels,,when they all get here,,,anything I can do to help let me know,,,

With that argtek base,,you'll be able to test several different antennas,,Omnis,,directional,,,I'm trying the Alfa panels,,when they all get here,,,anything I can do to help let me know,,,
It came with 3 long antennas but i would like to try the flat ones as well! Should i get better range when i saught out this wire situation?

Some have with the argtek setup,,better than stock,,you'll just have to test and try different things to see what gets you the best results,,maybe put a wind surfer on that 5.8 antenna,,tests tells the tale,,environmental conditions can effect things day to day,,location also,,just food for thought,,,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20