personal vision videos

asifm76 said:
Rotordan- what video setting did you shoot this in? 1080p 30fps or 1080u 60fps?

1080p30. i find that shooting interlaced with this small sensor and the fisheye lens gives worse results on anything that moves. the out-of-the-box dampers reduce yello well enough. i use loops of synthetic packing string as safeties around the damper arms after i found that tie wraps sometimes snag and produce yello.

sent from a handheld device

pault said:
I find the editing programs (Premier Pro in my case) very complicated to use. I have watched various video tutorials but am finding things do not stick in the brain like they used to ! I have now started to do a rough draft in Windows movie maker which is very simple and fast just to see what might work or not and then use that to draw up a storyboard (or whatever it is called) and then do it properly in PP. The only problem is that usually something crops up and I rarely finish the process. I have several half made films on the computer - in fact I have only actually managed to finish one :)

You sound like a windows user, can't help you there....but, if you happen to have access to an iPad, try 'Pinnacle Studio for iPad'.......I think it will make all your problems go away!

rfernandez said:
Very Nice Tzzl10.!!

thanks rich..you see i still have that horizon tilt issue. im starting to think its because my quad leans in flight and is not level when flying.

Re: Ynt: personal vision videos

tizzl10 said:
rfernandez said:
Very Nice Tzzl10.!!

thanks rich..you see i still have that horizon tilt issue. im starting to think its because my quad leans in flight and is not level when flying.
i've same problem:(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor