Parts 4 Sale P2 Vision+

When a dispute is started, funds are frozen by paypal. Buyer can send back a package with tracking, maybe with rocks in it, or an item similar to the purchased item, but worthless, or whatever. Paypal can see by the tracking that the package was returned to the seller, and money is refunded to the buyer. The practice is common enough that some ebay seller put identifying markings on items sold to keep buyers from returning a different item. Bad stuff happens all the time with paypal transactions. Just something to be aware of.

Reactions: jbwill and dirtybum
Are the little circuit boards that conect to the motors available

And is the gps unit available

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Sorry for delay in answering, business overwhelming sometimed. I've put everything on ebay. Top shelf with gps sold, as was gimbal & camera. Last I looked it was at $100.00

HI
I assure you the reason I am using Paypal is to ensure that I send the money and receive the good as described.
If the goods do not arrive all I have to enquire is this page here and if the person was a scammer then I would pay and never receive the goods so Paypal insures that it we both get what we want. I also ask for tracking - there is nothing worse from both sides - one knowing that he sent the item and the other saying it didn't arrive - both doubting each other - both could be either right or worng- at least with tracking each can follow the delivery process and can prove a parcel was sent and a signature on delivery. This is my preference.

BTW
I broke my back in an accident an have had my entire lumbar fused - This has not been easy a time for me as I have had accounts and the bank change close delete and any other type of delay you could imagine - it appears I don't exist - I have taken sometime to fix this even to the point of no internet or phone. I am an honest straight up man and I my word is my bond.

If you don't believe me then that's your choice - If you still have te parts and want to sell them then I can make payment immediately - please confirm on my email the costs and you paypal - I have no idea how to money order to the USA nor will I use Western Union as I have been ripped before using this.

Please let me know as my internet and banking is fully operational and I APOLOGISE for the delay and if you still want to sell then I ready
Regards Lou

@Lou Sorry, I sold it all on ebay.

I waited & waited for the Paypal payment notice, never came. I sent you my email address, my home address, postage rates with tracking, so the ball was in your court, you didn't follow through as promised, multiple times.

Last edited:
Hey JB, I've had a package sitting waiting to ship to Lou for almost a week, haven't heard from him since I boxed it up. It may just be he's out of town but I'm thinking he's not serious

Did you ever complete the deal with him? The story changed, actually it grew.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18