Parts 4 Sale P2 Vision+

how much for the bird? bottom shell, 4x ESC, naza, main board and wifi unit.
btw does the wifi work?
this is a V2 version and very well known that wifi units burn out at some point

Ok how much for all then?

Lou offered $285 without shipping, since he is in Australia I agreed to split the shipping costs which is $25-30 each. If you are US I'll ship at my expense.

We need to give Lou till tomorrow to decide since he is on the other side of the globe.

Hello, How much for the set of used 4 T-motors Anti-Gravity? There $83.00 New for the set on Amain.com but always looking to save of used items. Let me know and post a pic if you can of the motors. Thanks.

Hello, How much for the set of used 4 T-motors Anti-Gravity? There $83.00 New for the set on Amain.com but always looking to save of used items. Let me know and post a pic if you can of the motors. Thanks.

See photo, this is what is left.

Attachments

• PHANTOM PARTS.jpg
    PHANTOM PARTS.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 284
how much for the bird? bottom shell, 4x ESC, naza, main board and wifi unit.
btw does the wifi work?
this is a V2 version and very well known that wifi units burn out at some point

Just now saw this. Everything was working fine until I damaged the gimbal. Maybe had 20 flights total.

Hey JB, I've had a package sitting waiting to ship to Lou for almost a week, haven't heard from him since I boxed it up. It may just be he's out of town but I'm thinking he's not serious

No i was wrong he got back to me this morning . He was away on personal business ! Its all good.

Reactions: jbwill
Guys I was actually in hospital but I am back on deck and while I was away I had server internet issue that is now resolved- damned pirates tried to access my MYOB (which luckily is not help on my service only a copy)

I do wants the parts and I am happy to pay the shipping.
I would like to pay through paypal so I have insurance
I do request a delivery via a company that provides world wide tracking so I can follow the progress - I have not found this very successful with the US Post Office and although it gets delivered I have found DHL quicker and similar price and I can following the tracking number.
I am not sure what services you quoted on.

Because of the server access I blocked the internet access to my accounts but the bank assures me that this will be lifted in 24 hours.
I am sorry about this and it's **** inconvenient - leave the shop for a few days and all hell breaks loose and I get attacked. Lucky I run a strong firewall but they still did damage so I had no choice but to stop all access.

My accounting package was the main item they wanted control of as it can post payments auto and received bank feeds. This is why I had not been so responsive and I do apologise.

If you email the address for paypal when I deposit the funds tomorrow I let you know when ok
regards Lou

Guys I was actually in hospital but I am back on deck and while I was away I had server internet issue that is now resolved- damned pirates tried to access my MYOB (which luckily is not help on my service only a copy)

I do request a delivery via a company that provides world wide tracking so I can follow the progress - I have not found this very successful with the US Post Office and although it gets delivered I have found DHL quicker and similar price and I can following the tracking number.

Because of the server access I blocked the internet access to my accounts but the bank assures me that this will be lifted in 24 hours.
I am sorry about this and it's **** inconvenient - leave the shop for a few days and all hell breaks loose and I get attacked. Lucky I run a strong firewall but they still did damage so I had no choice but to stop all access.

My accounting package was the main item they wanted control of as it can post payments auto and received bank feeds. This is why I had not been so responsive and I do apologise.

If you email the address for paypal when I deposit the funds tomorrow I let you know when ok
regards Lou

Lou UPS & Fedex are $166.00 to 185.00 USD. I don't have a DHL location without driving 40-45 miles one way. USPS is $60.00

regards Lou

Lou UPS & Fedex are $166.00 to 185.00 USD. I don't have a DHL location without driving 40-45 miles one way. USPS is $60.00 for priority & $50.00 for first class. Paypal email is jbw1114atyahoo.

Careful jbwill, I don't know anything about your buyer, but, if a buyer pays with paypal, then claims not as described, you'll loose. Happens all the time. But, as I said, I don't know anything about your buyer. In these type of deals, I always insist on a money order.

Elaborate for us AZ. When you say lose do you mean they have to send your product back and you have to refund the money or do you mean they keep everything and if you send each other pictures back-and-forth do you get a chance to dispute that with PayPal

Elaborate for us AZ. When you say lose do you mean they have to send your product back and you have to refund the money or do you mean they keep everything and if you send each other pictures back-and-forth do you get a chance to dispute that with PayPal

Jb,
sorry, i have two Vision+ here that i can't get rid off.
i thought i might need some parts from you but i got some in over the weekend.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic