P4P Shipping Thread

So follow up to my previous post. "New to me". Wtf does that mean?!?!

bb8db543f58ba39e7c8cc86fd41b8332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

2966fb7f16c2013745aa37b8bd1dc0f9.jpg
Today I could see that my shipping will be by FedEx. I asked them again about a date and the guy answered me that my order will be shipped on nov/30. I don't know what to think anymore...

I've decided to cancel my order, and I'm going to order from B&H instead. B&H put the Phantom 4 Pro up for pre-order just today, and I'm very comfortable ordering from them. When the P3 series first came out, people were getting them from stateside vendors while I was still waiting for mine to arrive from China. Or maybe it was the P2 Vision+, I don't remember. If I didn't have a drone to fly I'd be anxious to get the P4P yesterday, but my P3P will keep my daily drone habit fed until the P4P gets here.

I sent an email to DJI 9 hours ago, giving my order number and requesting cancellation. I thought the response was kind of humorous:

Dear valued customer,
Thank you for your email. Your request (311297) has been received.
Due to great amount of emails, we may not be able to respond your email very soon.
We would appreciate your kind patience.
Any urgent request, please visit the following URL to chat with us online.
store.dji.com
Best Regards
DJI Online Store

Anybody know of any chinise / HK stores selling the P4P? I'm from Australia and I usually get my gear from Helipal which usually works out to be 25% cheaper than going direct with DJI.

Anybody know of any chinise / HK stores selling the P4P? I'm from Australia and I usually get my gear from Helipal which usually works out to be 25% cheaper than going direct with DJI.
Probably not this early on nesalex.. Im also in aus and have looked extensively the past week and ive contacted 5-6 who have all said earliest would be mid dec and some are saying January. I bit the bullet and ordered from DJI. DHL is usually pretty good service from china. Now all I can do is wait..

Just placed my order through DJI Store! Immediately said payment was good and order was being processed. Fingers crossed.

I order the mine the 15 of November and only shows "payment succes". I talk by chat with Brandon from DJI and he toll me that my order it will shipped on 20 of December. Waooo it's take a lot.

Last edited:
I called them they said their shipment its coming over the weekend, if I don't get a tracking number wit DJI I might place a order with them they said they'll ship on Monday if he gets the shipment on the weekend

Nice. Yeah. They're pretty new. I visited them yesterday. They told me that they got 100 units coming in sometime next week. I was trying to get a Mavic but they had sold out their first shipment already. :(

I sent a cancel email to DJI and got a message saying they can't respond because too many messages...so how the heck do you cancel?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka