P4P Shipping Thread

Bad news. It seems that if you ordered the new battery with your P4P+ drone, it won't be shipped until December 26th.

Well... That's what DJI Chat says, as of today. Very, very strange. It's not like the batteries are not available because every P4P has one.

Lesson learned. For DJI New Products, never order anything but the base model (no extras).

Bad news. It seems that if you ordered the new battery with your P4P+ drone, it won't be shipped until December 26th.

Well... That's what DJI Chat says, as of today. Very, very strange. It's not like the batteries are not available because every P4P has one.

Lesson learned. For DJI New Products, never order anything but the base model (no extras).
that's strange ?? dji sent me an email said my p4p+ and four extra batteries would ship this week......hhmmmm

All of my extra batteries (5870 mAh) are on backorder, as well as the mobile charger. Ordered from Advexure (who are superb, BTW).

Screw y'all that got theirs! I ordered on 11/15, 2 hours after it was announced/on the site. I did order extra batteries, but I talked to DJI who assured me the P4P+ would ship out asap and the batteries and filters would follow when ready. I'm bugging them in chat every other day, but they keep saying it'll ship in 1-3 days. :(

i ordered the p4p+ with lots of accessories and 3 extra batteries a couple of weeks ago, 2 of the batteries arrived on monday dji chat said rest was being picked for shipping on monday. still no update on that. located in Norway

Ordered my P4P+ direct from DJI 12/01 it arrived on the morning of 12/05 I am
in Ireland I tracked it direct from DJI China and not a European warehouse. Great service.
b9a352a716e657696b10e69784c3e874.jpg

b449133f1ff3eade3675f53a9f34605c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thats awesome. I'm concerned I ordered from DJI direct. I ordered the Mavic from Amazon, and finally cancelled. Thought I wold order my P4P+ from DJI, get better luck. I ordered it on 11-23. Have heard nothing. I'm hoping it will just show up without a notice. How do orders get fulfilled that were placed after orders that didn't get fulfilled. Are they just pulling orders out of a bucket?

I just talked with DJI. Mine should ship out this week. If not this week, within the next 2 weeks. But they can't guarantee shipping within the next two weeks. But they will ship it out as soon as possible. Thanks DJI for the clarification,

that's strange ?? dji sent me an email said my p4p+ and four extra batteries would ship this week......hhmmmm
We may be in luck! My DJI order status changed today to PENDING (payment confirmed) and also now shows the shipping carrier (DHL). It sat at AUTHORIZED for over two weeks with no additional info. Does this mean it's about to ship?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thats awesome. I'm concerned I ordered from DJI direct. I ordered the Mavic from Amazon, and finally cancelled. Thought I wold order my P4P+ from DJI, get better luck. I ordered it on 11-23. Have heard nothing. I'm hoping it will just show up without a notice. How do orders get fulfilled that were placed after orders that didn't get fulfilled. Are they just pulling orders out of a bucket?
Yes, and if you pi$$ them off, they take your name out of the bucket! :)

Just got an email first from Fedex home delivery manager and then DJI saying that it shipped my P4P+ ordered one day after release on the 8th from Shenzhen and will be here by EOD Monday the 12th. Phew, thank god!

No accessories. Just P4P+

Just ordered my P4P with an extra battery and one ND filter from DJI Store yesterday morning, 2016-12-06 17:12:04 (UTC) - payment was authorized successfully then, but no updates since. The site said they were shipping 1-3 days from order confirmation at the time.

Definitely wouldn't call it swift. Exactly 20 days since I ordered

Well, looks like Advexure came through:
Hi Xxxxx Xxxxxx,

First off, thank you for ordering from Advexure! We wanted to let you know that your order (#AS-xxxx) was shipped via UPS, on 12/7/2016. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

My P4ProPlus is on the way!!!

Well, looks like Advexure came through:
Hi Xxxxx Xxxxxx,

First off, thank you for ordering from Advexure! We wanted to let you know that your order (#AS-xxxx) was shipped via UPS, on 12/7/2016. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

My P4ProPlus is on the way!!!

Santa's elves have been very busy loading up his sleigh today! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl