P4P Shipping Thread

Still no update from AerialMediaPros... order status: "Downloaded".. just fired email off to Patrick to see if he has an ETA.

Just a simple P4P - not the plus model. Here's to hoping!

Really? You might want to go buy a lottery ticket...
Ha is there service really that bad? It said 3-5 days when I ordered but yeah, just been having a fly with it now!
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 17.51.03.png
15259211_10154052101353314_504002697757729027_o.jpg

Reactions: Techcop50
Just an FYI, based on posts here about incoming stock at AerialMediaPros and better service/support I cancelled my DJI order for P4P+ and went with AerialMediaPros. Was told by two different agents and confirmed on a post in this forum that P4P+ would be in this week and when I ordered told it would ship this coming Monday or Tuesday. Today noticed full charge completed on my credit card for P4P+ so called AerialMediaPros and was told that is there standard policy, full charge put through regardless of when may be shipped. Also told they "just found out last night" that their P4P+ shipment was "delayed another 10-14 days" hence shipping of my P4P+ would be in 2-3 weeks (maybe). So just informing the group here my experience, I'm sure out of the control of AerialMediaPros but I was not expecting full CC charges put through like that. I cancelled. I will just stay with my P3P and maybe rethink ordering next year when maybe someone actually has stock.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Yoo-hoo! Picked up a P4P at the local drone shop! (South Africa) Busy charging and setting up for a cross country motor home trip tomorrow. Can't wait to test the camera!

Reactions: Bigbells
My P4P was just delivered and I'm out of state!! Doh!!! Can't wait to go home!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wow, I guess DJI's shipped button doesn't mean jack. You recall my status changed a few days before yours, and my FedEx tracking has it here by end of today. Get home safe and soon. Have fun!

Just got mine. Ordered 11/18

Attachments

• IMG_7443.JPG
    IMG_7443.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 265
Will a Phantom 3 charger charge the P4 controller with no problems? I want to get this bird in the air quick.

I ordered my P4P+ with extra high capacity battery on 19 November 2016.

DJI is sending everyone a notice at the two week point to say that shipment is delayed due to high demand which I find misleading because DJI knew from the beginning that the P4P+ was going to be delayed... They also knew that demand would be less for the P4P+ compared to the P4P.

DJI is now sending out the notice below to all P4P+ customers still awaiting their shipment:

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering the Phantom 4 Pro.

Due to unprecedented demand, your order will ship next week. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank You,

DJI

I'm wondering if I'll get another notice late next week saying it is delayed again due to the fact I ordered an extra battery?

The DJI Experience store in Bellevue, Wa. has P4Pro's in stock.

OK, guys I am heading home. My P4P is scheduled to be delivered between 4 and 6pm today. Thanks Mike at Advexure for taking care of business. YOU ROCK....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Advexure
Hey guys, first time posting here. Wanted a Mavic for holiday but couldn't get one until mid January so ordered the P4P. Originally ordered it from a reseller who turns out lied when they said it was in stock. Ordered from DJI yesterday and it turned up today! Its my first drone so I'm pretty nervous about using it, so far all Ive done is take off and land again but excited to get going with it once I've flown a bit more and gained a bit more confidence!

"Holiday" = Christmas

I ordered my P4P+ with extra high capacity battery on 19 November 2016.

DJI is sending everyone a notice at the two week point to say that shipment is delayed due to high demand which I find misleading because DJI knew from the beginning that the P4P+ was going to be delayed... They also knew that demand would be less for the P4P+ compared to the P4P.

DJI is now sending out the notice below to all P4P+ customers still awaiting their shipment:

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering the Phantom 4 Pro.

Due to unprecedented demand, your order will ship next week. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank You,

DJI

I'm wondering if I'll get another notice late next week saying it is delayed again due to the fact I ordered an extra battery?
I got that same email today....ordered P4P+, and 4 extra batteries on nov 16th

Started with a Mavic order on the 25th of October. Cancelled that on Nov. 22nd.

Ordered a P4P from DJI on Nov 21. Cancelled that on Nov. 28.

Placed an order with BHPhoto on the 29th. Got a tracking # on the 30th for delivery on Dec 2nd.

UPS Truck broke down on the 1st. Delivery is now rescheduled for the 5th.

Born under a bad sign. If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all.

It'll probably have all the symptoms too. Bad battery, crooked gimbal, IMU won't calibrate. Can't fly past 50 feet. Calls me names, etc.

Can't wait.o_O

Still no update from AerialMediaPros... order status: "Downloaded".. just fired email off to Patrick to see if he has an ETA.

Just a simple P4P - not the plus model. Here's to hoping!

Replying to myself but ... Patrick called me. Super friendly guy and honest and open. His shipment of P4P's got held up by customs and was finally released from Hong king last night. He expedited the freight from DJI so it'll be there hopefully tomorrow and to me early next week.

Good stuff - love supporting small business like that!

Confirmed with Advexure they are expecting P4P+ shipment arrival on Wed. Should have mine in hand on Thursday but I will be out all day and going to the LA Drone Expo Friday so likely won't get to fly it until Sat.

Bought from Advexure via Amazon. Shipped Tuesday, originally slated to arrive Monday, bumped up to today, then UPS delayed it to Tuesday...and online UPS basically says "we're not sure why". Yay, UPS. Boo.

Just Changed my order to Advexure and just confirmed Thur chat about shipment [emoji403]

Advexure
Yes, that order is confirmed for shipment from the batch of P4P+ units estimated for arrival Wednesday. You should be seeing tracking on that by EOD Wednesday.

Reactions: Advexure

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl