P4 photos and video

These were supplied by another member that thought the quality was the same, but you can clearly see a difference.

Somewhere in between entertaining and douchebag. I enjoyed it.

I think you nailed it. I usually can't stand vlogs and find them usually quite pretentious but this guy was very entertaining and I would say "NYC sincere" if that can be a thing.

Here are a few pics from right now. Shot with my Phantom 4

Please note I downloaded the photos from the controller so the quality is slightly compressed.

I am running the DJI ND16 filter, D-Log, and contrast -1, saturation -1, and sharpness -1. This is before post editing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 400
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 332
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Here are a few pics from right now.

Please note I downloaded the photos from the controller so the quality is slightly compressed.

I am running the DJI ND16 filter, D-Log, and contrast -1, saturation -1, and sharpness -1. This is before post editing.

Those look good. Those are the best I have seen from a p3.

p4 on the left and p3 on the right. 3 click zoomed in

My P3 pictures never were that blurry though. Do you have one with the bad lens or was it windy. The P4 pictures look better than my best P3 picture, but not insanely differently like the photos above.

The only way to get a true comparison would be to turn the birds off, and put them on a bench or pole and photograph something from the same spot. P4 looks fantastic. I'm really wanting to upgrade.

Here is pictures from my P3. Again manual settings, ND16, contrast -3, sharpness -2, and saturation -2. Shot in D-Log.

Again this is before post editing.

I really don't see how the P4 camera is better.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 328
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 343
Where is your proof? I see people's comments without proof:rolleyes:

The proof is how blurry the photo is. Unless there was 40mph winds or some other setting, those photos are way, way to blurry. I'm confident the P4 has better images, but the P3 was not that awful. My 2nd P3P had similar blur, issues but the other two did not. The one's with the good lens took very sharp photos.

Here is pictures from my P3. Again manual settings, ND16, contrast -3, sharpness -2, and saturation -2. Shot in D-Log.

Again this is before post editing.

I really don't see how the P4 camera is better.

To be honest. Those pictures both look blurry to me, but I think that's because you have sharpness down. It seems to be an even blur. Good lens will be much easier to spot in video. The P4 video looks way better to me.

To be honest. Those pictures both look blurry to me, but I think that's because you have sharpness down. It seems to be an even blur. Good lens will be much easier to spot in video. The P4 video looks way better to me.

I had sharpness -1 on the P4 and -2 on the P3.

The videos have been a little slow. There are more unboxing vids and click bait the substance on YouTube. I do like the impression and insight of people that do reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik