P4 maybe problems with DJI GO 4 upgrade

Used it yesterday, with my P4, Shield K1, Nougat 7, unfortunately it's still sh$#ing the bed, after five or six minutes of flight. I still have control, but I wish I could get back to what I had in November.

Same here, had to go back to my IPAD Mini 2 and that works well.

Bummer, i wanted to FPV using the Nvidia Shield K1. HDMI port mirroring.

Send DJI some test results on the DJI forum. Hope they WILL fix this for all of us with these devices.

Best regards,
Steve

Same here, had to go back to my IPAD Mini 2 and that works well.

Bummer, i wanted to FPV using the Nvidia Shield K1. HDMI port mirroring.

Send DJI some test results on the DJI forum. Hope they WILL fix this for all of us with these devices.

Best regards,
Steve
Hi steve im on 1.8.0 on rc and 4.0.4 on ac ,,i not had any alerts lately for update,,,:)

Ok guys help me out here I am using the K1 Shield Love it very powerful. Now That I down loaded the GO 4.0 the APP crashes and I am forced to hit the RTH button to bring the bird back safely. Anybody having the same problem?
Ron
No not yet just had dj updare come through 10 min ago,,,4.0.5 but rc still on 1.8.0,,test flight tomorow to see whats not workin this,,hope it comes with antibiotics:)

Flew both my P4's today using NVidia Shield K1 with 4.0.5. App crashed on both runs. No mishaps, but still very frustrating.

Regards,
Vector
Wow done same update in mornin but wind here no flyin,,lot through setting one thingi notice u can make movies with pictures,,is this new never saw before,,im gona be cautious:eek:

Hi Victor, I downgraded my Nvidia Shield K1 from 7 to 6.0.1 and the Go 4 App did not crash with three flights, three batteries used. Over 45 min and never crashed like it would if I was back at 7. Every three minutes.

Go back to 6.0.1 Was worth the effort.

Now I can use the HDMI port to my Headplay goggles.

Nice!

Hi Steve, yesterday I too took my K1 Shield back to Marshmallow, and voila ...had a flight with no hiccups.

The more I read here and other forums, this is just a hard reality for Android DJI Go and DJI Go 4 users, stay with Marshmallow or older. By the time DJI starts getting a handle on Nougat, GO users will have become dissatisfied and stop trusting that their UI which could and probably will fail them in flight. Also given their proclivity for iOS I am not holding my breath for a fix.

All best flights and safe landings,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart