P3S what distances are you getting?

Got to 5100FT and turned it around. Didn't even dawn on me at the time to push it another 180FT and make it an even mile.

I got my stock P3S out to 5348 ft today and I was very happy with this performance as a stock phantom 3 standard. I had video feed the entire way till the end when I lost contact and it RTH.
50e5c78b593289afa9488ddd1738ca71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How on earth do you get so far? The farthest I've gotten is 1600 ft in my residential area near Chicago. Not too many powerlines here but still get horrible range with the stock. The fact that you got 7k feet with stock in one go just makes me want to go out to rural areas and test my range there!

How on earth do you get so far? The farthest I've gotten is 1600 ft in my residential area near Chicago. Not too many powerlines here but still get horrible range with the stock. The fact that you got 7k feet with stock in one go just makes me want to go out to rural areas and test my range there!
Apparently that's what you have to do, I have been steadily getting better results with mine!

I was flying yesterday in a rural area and only got about 900 yards and lost signal.

Stock I was getting 1200-1500ft over my wifi-heavy neighborhood. After adding itElite dbs and MP mod, I get over 5000ft regularly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT