P3S at Sam's Club on 11/14

Hope so. I found that plastic a little thin and just used the extra support on the back . Is way better than the stock one huh :)
That plastic rod was a joke .

You don't need a nutsert to fit it, actually.
DSC_9336_fix.jpg

DSC_9333_fix.jpg
Interesting. So you threaded the plastic case? Seems to thin for threads.
I prefer it done the OEM way with a nutsert. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I tend to agree with TJ as really all any stress is gonna be on the neck strap piece that you hooked to and I had rather be safe than sorry ...but that might work like you did it forever .
My luck and it would snap off first trip :eek:

That would work good too. Where and how much? :)

Too much! Ordered it from Summit Racing. It's part ALL18548. I think I should be receiving 2 in the pack, which cost me $11 ($6 of which was shipping). If I get two and you want one, I'd be happy to just mail you one.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: MightyY
I got my P3S today. :)
The original seller was Drone Depot (authorized seller). DD has a wholesale division that sells to retailers so thats how Sams Club gets them.

Reactions: MightyY
Mine's been "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" since 4:30 this morning. Still not here. Oh well, guess I won't get to fly it today and the next two days look crappy.

Does anyone know if this deal is for sure over now or if it will be back for Black Friday?

Does anyone know if this deal is for sure over now or if it will be back for Black Friday?
The deal we got in on was a one day thing. It is possible they or someone else will do it again on black friday... keep your eyes peeled for a sale! :)

Reactions: JoBe and dirkclod
The deal we got in on was a one day thing. It is possible they or someone else will do it again on black friday... keep your eyes peeled for a sale! :)
Battery's would be sweet !

Mine finally came a few hours ago and I'm charging up the batteries so I can update the firmware. Mine also came from Drone Depot.

Hope the weather tomorrow morning is decent enough for a maiden flight.

Mine finally came a few hours ago and I'm charging up the batteries so I can update the firmware. Mine also came from Drone Depot.

Hope the weather tomorrow morning is decent enough for a maiden flight.
Was your gimbal holder loose and letting the camera flop around too? o_O
No wonder everyone buys aftermarket versions. I did too, that and a gimbal guard.

Was your gimbal holder loose and letting the camera flop around too? o_O
No wonder everyone buys aftermarket versions. I did too, that and a gimbal guard.

Yes! It was the first thing I noticed when I lifted the Phantom out of the box. Hopefully it didn't mess it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers