P3S at Sam's Club on 11/14

Reaction score
Did anyone see that Sam's Club is having a 1 day sale on 11/14 on the P3S for $550?

You cant beat this price. I would jump on this deal if you are thinking about getting a drone at this price point and dont want to spend a grand on p3a/p and dont need to fly long distances.

Even at that price you can add the itelite for $130.00 and still be lower than 699 but tax's gonna add in there .
And still get some distance . Wish that's what I had paid .

Even at that price you can add the itelite for $130.00 and still be lower than 699 but tax's gonna add in there .
And still get some distance . Wish that's what I had paid .
This kills me, so much for DJI MAP pricing, they are going to bury the small dealers if they allow the big box retailers to get away with this. I just started my own website (GI-drones.com) to sell DJI products and since I am small I cannot go direct to DJI, have to go through a distributor. So now I can't compete at all with these prices! I know the Standard is a completely different animal than the pro and advanced, so I guess I will look at my first "loss leader" and deviate from MAP pricing right away?!

sams p3s.jpg

Hello, can i buy this drone from Europe? It is very good offer for me because in my country this drone costs over 800$.

Hello, can i buy this drone from Europe? It is very good offer for me because in my country this drone costs over 800$.
Send me your address so that I can calculate shipping. Are you also interested in batteries and extra propellers?

Did anyone see that Sam's Club is having a 1 day sale on 11/14 on the P3S for $550?
Please bear in mind, purchasing from a retailer like sams club DJI will not honor your warranty, only approved vendors carry an extended warranty, if you are not worried about after sales repairs & support, go for it.

How could a huge retailer like sams not be an approved vendor? Isn't best buy not also listed as an approved vendor yet dji confirmed they were?

I am not sure where the impression that the DJI warrantee is not honored if it's not bought at a "approved vendor." All of DJI's products come with a limited warrantee that goes into effect

How could a huge retailer like sams not be an approved vendor? Isn't best buy not also listed as an approved vendor yet dji confirmed they were?
I don't know which employee @ DJI told you that you will have a Warrenty on DJI products that are bought from Best Buy, but you or whoever this was told to was blatenly lied to. If they are not on the list & you bought one of DJI's product's from someone not on that list, you do not have a Warrenty, guaranteed.

What the hell is an "unauthorized.channel?" I tried to buy my inventory direct from DJI, but they pushed me to a distributor that I buy my inventory from. They are on DJI's list, and I was specifically directed to them by DJI. Many retailers will not have a direct relationship with DJI, but will purchase from an approved distributor. I think the DJI warrantee language is ambiguous and loses something in translation. They need to be clear on what an unauthorized channel is.

What the hell is an "unauthorized.channel?" I tried to buy my inventory direct from DJI, but they pushed me to a distributor that I buy my inventory from. They are on DJI's list, and I was specifically directed to them by DJI. Many retailers will not have a direct relationship with DJI, but will purchase from an approved distributor. I think the DJI warrantee language is ambiguous and loses something in translation. They need to be clear on what an unauthorized channel is.

So will products purchased through your site be covered by DJI warranty?

Reactions: Mike Mauk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic