P3S at Sam's Club on 11/14

I am on holiday so I bought online just before midnight and it is being shipped to my home. I should get it next Thursday. :)

Ps - there was a 1 per member limit or I would have bought 2 of them.

Reactions: dirkclod
I was all over the place trying to figure out which model I wanted to buy until Sam's Club emailed me this deal. My sensible side couldn't pass it up. Set my alarm for 12:55AM EST last night and had my order in just as they enabled purchasing online. Can't wait to get it. I hope it ships quick.

I already want to do the DBS mod and Inspire iPad mount mod that I've read about on this site.

I was all over the place trying to figure out which model I wanted to buy until Sam's Club emailed me this deal. My sensible side couldn't pass it up. Set my alarm for 12:55AM EST last night and had my order in just has they enabled purchasing online. Can't wait to get it. I hope it ships quick.

I already want to do the DBS mod and Inspire iPad mount mod that I've read about on this site.
Dirkclod has the sweet hookup with a third party antenna, look up his post in the P2S section! ;)

When I was at my store in Tampa, they had 10 of them and the girl said she had not sold 1 yet....that was at 10am
I stopped by my local Sam's and they had total of 8 that day. When I swung by later in the afternoon, they had 7 left, I asked how many I can buy...they asked, "how many do you want to take?"

Ten minutes later I walked out with four Phantoms. I plan on keeping two, one primary and the other as backup.

I am new to the Phantom...been flying a F450 kit for some time, so this whole warranty discussion her has me really confused...I was hoping to drop the other two on eBay or sell for parts...but it sounds like this may not be a good idea? The latest post on this thread indicates that the resale by Sam's is covered...I also read that you can buy the SquareTrade warranty????

Anyways, glad to have finally bought a phantom...it just worked out of the box. I look forward to learning a lot from the veterans here. Thanks.

I stopped by my local Sam's and they had total of 8 that day. When I swung by later in the afternoon, they had 7 left, I asked how many I can buy...they asked, "how many do you want to take?"

Ten minutes later I walked out with four Phantoms. I plan on keeping two, one primary and the other as backup.

I am new to the Phantom...been flying a F450 kit for some time, so this whole warranty discussion her has me really confused...I was hoping to drop the other two on eBay or sell for parts...but it sounds like this may not be a good idea? The latest post on this thread indicates that the resale by Sam's is covered...I also read that you can buy the SquareTrade warranty????

Anyways, glad to have finally bought a phantom...it just worked out of the box. I look forward to learning a lot from the veterans here. Thanks.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I am sure that you will soon feel the sense of pride we share in belonging to this growing community. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I got mine online as I was 2300 miles away from home on holiday. I also bought the Square Trade warranty. They were limited to one per member online. If I was home I would of bought more if they would of let me. Great price!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I am sure that you will soon feel the sense of pride we share in belonging to this growing community. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I got mine online as I was 2300 miles away from home on holiday. I also bought the Square Trade warranty. They were limited to one per member online. If I was home I would of bought more if they would of let me. Great price!
Thank you for the kind words...I've been lurking for a while ;) as I searched for a place to settle down (forum-wise) this one kept up appearing on searches for key questions I had and the people here seem extremely knowledgeable and friendly...so here I am, thanks again for the warm welcome.

As far as the topic of SquareTrade I will have to go back to store and check in on that. Did the warranty you purchase fall under Camera or other electronics? Thanks.

Thank you for the kind words...I've been lurking for a while ;) as I searched for a place to settle down (forum-wise) this one kept up appearing on searches for key questions I had and the people here seem extremely knowledgeable and friendly...so here I am, thanks again for the warm welcome.

As far as the topic of SquareTrade I will have to go back to store and check in on that. Did the warranty you purchase fall under Camera or other electronics? Thanks.
I bought online at samsclub.com and it was offered when I purchased. I would check with ST.

Got my shipping info yesterday. Looks like I'll have it tomorrow. Hopefully, it comes early in the day, otherwise it'll be a while before I can actually use it. Thurs and Fri look rainy and windy here in the Northeast.

Got my shipping info yesterday. Looks like I'll have it tomorrow. Hopefully, it comes early in the day, otherwise it'll be a while before I can actually use it. Thurs and Fri look rainy and windy here in the Northeast.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum MightyY. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Mine still says 'processing'. Did they give you a tracking number?
I am in NY and it's beautiful today, I hope it holds out till I get mine! :)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum MightyY. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Mine still says 'processing'. Did they give you a tracking number?
I am in NY and it's beautiful today, I hope it holds out till I get mine! :)

Thanks for the welcome. I've already ordered parts to modify the controller (DBS01 and Inspire 1 iPad holder).

I got a FedEx tracking number from them yesterday. Hope you get your tracking info soon. I wonder why yours is still processing.

Thanks for the welcome. I've already ordered parts to modify the controller (DBS01 and Inspire 1 iPad holder).

I got a FedEx tracking number from them yesterday. Hope you get your tracking info soon. I wonder why yours is still processing.
Nice add ons. Dirkclod has gotten crazy range with that antenna but he bought better cables for connection. Look up his thread. And there is also a thread on mounting the Inspire device holder... you will need to install a nutsert to make it work.

Anyone else had their status stuck on "The item has been initialized within the shipping group" since Saturday?

Did you pay for a Sams membership? I removed it from my cart when it tried to auto-add it.

Did you pay for a Sams membership? I removed it from my cart when it tried to auto-add it.

I was already a Sam's Club member. I can't imagine they'll let the purchase go through unless you're a member. I don't think you can buy anything from them without a membership.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20