P3Pro at $699.00

Reaction score
Hello to All,

I never thought I would own a drone, but was in Microcenter in the Atlanta metro area and was shocked when I saw the P3P being advertised at $699.00. I was looking to purchase the P4 but couldn't justify the cost at $1399.00 and the P3P was being advertised at $999.00. I then purchased the extended warranty from CPS Central for $112.00 for 2 years of coverage with unlimited claims and a $100 deductible. I looked at a couple of other warranty companies but CPS was cheaper and is an authorized DJI repair shop. I figured that I needed to purchase before I opened the box. I will need all of your help learning this, as I am an amateur photographer. I will be complete with my private pilot in the fall and look forward to flying some places and taking the P3P with me. Then, if DJI gets all the kinks out of the P4 that I have been reading about, I will purchase it.

Is it actually a pro? I saw a post yesterday about that deal and it ended up being a P3 4K that they wrongly labeled. A P3 4K is a P3S with a 4K camera.

Congrats though! I just recently bought a P3P too and am having a lot of fun flying it! My friend went to school for UAS and got is Privates Pilots too and is applying for his 333 now.

if DJI gets all the kinks out of the P4 that I have been reading about, I will purchase it.
It's pretty kink-free right now. In fact, I think it's the best first new model version released up to this point.

Did you pick up a DJI Hardshell backpack? They have it for $29. Genuine DJI.

Is it actually a pro? I saw a post yesterday about that deal and it ended up being a P3 4K that they wrongly labeled. A P3 4K is a P3S with a 4K camera.

Congrats though! I just recently bought a P3P too and am having a lot of fun flying it! My freind went to school for UAS and got is Privates Pilots too and is applying for his 333 now.

Microcenter has the actual pro for that price. And the Advanced for $599.00

That is a good looking soft side backpack. Might have to order one myself. Thanks for the link!
No problem! I think it is pretty nice since it has a few pockets too. Also, I dont really like the look of the hard shell and it is deff not worth an extra $100 to me.

I see the posts about the DJI bag at Microcenter, but I didn't see the bag earlier this week. I will go and check over the weekend as we have 2 locations in the Atlanta area. But I ordered a bag from banggood for $35.00.

I see the posts about the DJI bag at Microcenter, but I didn't see the bag earlier this week. I will go and check over the weekend as we have 2 locations in the Atlanta area. But I ordered a bag from banggood for $35.00.

Hello, did you receive an original DJI bag from Banggood?

If you're going to store this weekend, can you please take a screenshot of their selling price(29$ from Microcenter), so, people in USA, can ask for a price match.

I got my P3P 3 days ago, and I took the URL from the Microcenter and asked the BestBuy guy to price match, he adjusted the price and I paid 649.99+tax, North Carolina.

Thanks.

Reactions: Malster1

If you're going to store this weekend, can you please take a screenshot of their selling price(29$ from Microcenter), so, people in USA, can ask for a price match.

I got my P3P 3 days ago, and I took the URL from the Microcenter and asked the BestBuy guy to price match, he adjusted the price and I paid 649.99+tax, North Carolina.

Thanks.
How do u get additional $50 off?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks.
Nice score! Best Buy laughed when I asked for a price match. And when I called their CS dept, they claimed that they didn't price match Microcenter because Microcenter bought everything from BB and resold it cheaper. I had to laugh at them and told them they were FOS, they hung up on me. LoL!

Edit: The Banggood bag is a copy and from the pics I saw was pretty much identical to the one from DJI.

How do u get additional $50 off?

So, when I first purchased it, I did an online search, and NewEgg is selling for $900, no tax., rest of them are $999.99+tax.
I told the manager to adjust in a way, it'll be close to $900, so, he asked me to pay $849.99+tax, which came to $909.48;

Now, when I went yesterday, the sales rep said I can't waive tax, I said, I'll pay tax, but adjust the price in a way, I'll pay similar to that, and I showed him the proof, from day before yesterday. :)

Nice score! Best Buy laughed when I asked for a price match. And when I called their CS dept, they claimed that they didn't price match Microcenter because Microcenter bought everything from BB and resold it cheaper. I had to laugh at them and told them they were FOS, they hung up on me. LoL!

Edit: The Banggood bag is a copy and from the pics I saw was pretty much identical to the one from DJI.

For $29, MicroCenter is selling the OEM DJI bag, I prefer that over banggood.
If I don't find them, I'll go back to banggood.

The MC near me has 14 new P3Ps for $699, I would've jumped on this if I needed another. Did anyone notice they also have the HDMI module for only $39? I believe they're normally $99 or so. Some great bargains and I bet most Beat Buys will match, just be persistent.

Reactions: Raja777m
The MC near me has 14 new P3Ps for $699, I would've jumped on this if I needed another. Did anyone notice they also have the HDMI module for only $39? I believe they're normally $99 or so. Some great bargains and I bet most Beat Buys will match, just be persistent.
If Microcenter had a store within my state I probably could have pushed them and gotten it. But no worries, I was able to get one from a distributor on ebay for the same price and free shipping. Plus no tax. Also got a backpack I like better than the hardside for $34.

So, due to the winds here, I will not be doing any flying today (over 17 mph winds). So I decided to head over to micro center Duluth Ga location..

SCORE!

Got the following -

DJI Backpack - $29
DJI HDMI Output Module - $39
DJI 3 Battery Charging Hub - $39
DJI Inspire/Phantom RC Strap - $10
DJI ND8 Filter - $10

For anyone I this area, the Duluth Ga location, still has the DJI backpack left at $29.
They had quite a few when I was there.

1fdebcdfba89c6e6fc401d8b44b004ee.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl