P3Pro at $699.00

This is crazy. GREAT pricing. There is one in my town. Wow, didn't know anything about them. Are they part of a walmart by any chance?

Attachments

• walmart.JPG
    walmart.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 385
With their pricing you would think they were related, but they are not. If I were you, I would head over to see what deals you may find. I already had the backpack, but for $29 I now have a spare I can experiment with, cutting it up inside to try to accommodate some accessories without worrying about it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Darmie
I was at the Duluth location around 4pm today and I believe I got the last DJI hard case. It was more of an impulse buy since I already have the think tank helipad backpack. When I got home I realized that since I have the gimbal guard it doesn't fit in the hard case as is. I'm still debating whether I want to cut the foam or try to sell it for cheap.

For anybody in the in CA at the orange county/tustin micro center, there is a open box one for 593.96
but if you read the "condition" it says 'incomplete", so it's worth a shot for anyone who lives close by that store and check it out, for under 600$ is a good deal even though it's an open box, here is the link
Micro Center - Computers and Electronics

image.jpeg
So, due to the winds here, I will not be doing any flying today (over 17 mph winds). So I decided to head over to micro center Duluth Ga location..

SCORE!

Got the following -

DJI Backpack - $29
DJI HDMI Output Module - $39
DJI 3 Battery Charging Hub - $39
DJI Inspire/Phantom RC Strap - $10
DJI ND8 Filter - $10

For anyone I this area, the Duluth Ga location, still has the DJI backpack left at $29.
They had quite a few when I was there.

1fdebcdfba89c6e6fc401d8b44b004ee.jpg
What exactly does the HDMI output module do and how do you use it? I bought the same as you, the P3P, HDMI module (not knowing what it does), and the carrying case. I'm taking my P4 back to Apple, this is a way better deal. And micro center is selling the Samsung Tab A 8 inch for $150. Looks sweet!!!!

You can find the commonly used FPV goggles/glasses here.

Dman, I'll be looking today. If I find anything I'll let ya know. Or vice versa.
You got a great deal!

So I just bought a P3A last week from an Amazon seller. If the Pro is the same price at MicroCenter, should I return the P3A and get the Pro? Can I even do that without getting hit with restocking fees?

If there are no restocking fees I would seriously consider it. Remember taxes will add to the price at MC.

I also bought one from Microcenter but my store also had a coupon for an additional $200 off that they handed out when the sale started. I had just spent about $2K on some computer equipment so the clerk gave me one that was lying around. I walked out with a P3 Pro for $499!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rypper1
I also bought one from Microcenter but my store also had a coupon for an additional $200 off that they handed out when the sale started. I had just spent about $2K on some computer equipment so the clerk gave me one that was lying around. I walked out with a P3 Pro for $499!

WOW! That is a steal! Hell I'd buy a second one just for a spare at that price!

Nice!
Congrats on your new Phantom.
Is this your first quad copter/drone?

Nice!
Congrats on your new Phantom.
Is this your first quad copter/drone?

Yes, it is and frankly after reading about all the fly aways, crashes, motors randomly breaking off and firmware glitches, I'm afraid to even open the box.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31