P3P questions

Reaction score
Hi.
I sold my p2 and was thinking to get a p3p.
But before I maybe buy one I want to learn about it before.
So, how great is it? how good is the signal with the original antennas? how is the signal if you fly behind a tree or a house? whats the ups and downs?

The difference is night and day between the P2 and P3P. You're going to love it!

Hi.
I sold my p2 and was thinking to get a p3p.
But before I maybe buy one I want to learn about it before.
So, how great is it? how good is the signal with the original antennas? how is the signal if you fly behind a tree or a house? whats the ups and downs?

I have gotten mine to fly out about 1.5 miles with a clear line of sight and I still have a full signal. You will get on a occasion a "lost RC signal" message if you fly behind trees but in my experience it's only lasted a one or two seconds. That has been my experience with the P3P. I never owned a P2 before but from what I've read from a lot of the folks here is that much lot of the problems with earlier Phantoms are now gone in these newer "P3" versions. Good luck with your decision!

Thanks guys! I think I'm sold but I think I will buy one after the winter. It sounds that it will bring much more fun than the p2! I just need to read more about it and buy a ipad too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl