P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Please disclose which seller that is so we know and there is not a miscommunication. People might think the seller in the OP of this thread uses third party shippers.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

That is correct. I'm not referring to the original seller.

Many of the mega sellers don't actually have the product in stock. They sell items from many different companies and the company that has the product will actually ship it. The seller is a middleman. They sell it, contact the company that has it and tells them to ship it to the buyer. And I've even seen it where the company doesn't have it but yet even another company does. This is the case where companies buy groups(lots) of products. Say if a business goes under or something they would buy the entire inventory and they might or might not actually have physical possession of it and just find some reseller to sell the stuff for them. Quite common actually.

nothing wrong with that i guess.. but would've been nice for the seller to disclose that info somewhere in the listing. because now they are basically saying they cant fulfill the order for the advertised price. now they are pushing the ship date 4 weeks back, hoping they can find a cheaper supplier later or for the prices to drop. idk.. people wasted time and money tied up in their account now.

nothing wrong with that i guess.. but would've been nice for the seller to disclose that info somewhere in the listing. because now they are basically saying they cant fulfill the order for the advertised price. now they are pushing the ship date 4 weeks back, hoping they can find a cheaper supplier later or for the prices to drop. idk.. people wasted time and money tied up in their account now.
For the people that followed the seller will recall that they only had 4 to start with but ended up selling 8 units, hmm. They won't reply to my emails other than the auto-reply. Guess it'll be a few weeks before I get my money back.

For the people that followed the seller will recall that they only had 4 to start with but ended up selling 8 units, hmm. They won't reply to my emails other than the auto-reply. Guess it'll be a few weeks before I get my money back.

Im sure PayPal & Ebay will step in and issue a refund right away if you run into any problems with this seller.

Please disclose which seller that is so we know and there is not a miscommunication. People might think the seller in the OP of this thread uses third party shippers.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

The original $799 seller was legit. I already left positive feedback on ebay for them, they did a good job.

The original $799 seller was legit. I already left positive feedback on ebay for them, they did a good job.
Agreed. And I won't say this seller is not. But if in America. Always look where something is coming from. Might be the slow boat from China. I'm not buying my items from a European seller. Not saying they are bad. Just saying I want it coming from another state. Not another country.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rusty42
Agreed. And I won't say this seller is not. But if in America. Always look where something is coming from. Might be the slow boat from China. I'm not buying my items from a European seller. Not saying they are bad. Just saying I want it coming from another state. Not another country.

Yeah when you read the header for the store it said it was founded in Spain. The auction clearly said the items were in and ship from the USA. None of us would have made the purchase if it was to ship from over seas.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Sounds like you guys got scammed from the Spain seller. I will be shocked if you get it, luckily eBay/PayPal should cover it, but might take a few weeks.

Sounds like you guys got scammed from the Spain seller. I will be shocked if you get it, luckily eBay/PayPal should cover it, but might take a few weeks.
I think all of us that have posted here have already requested a refund. I don't think anyone is waiting around...

DeeX is right. I'm just going to confuse people..I'm out!

Well I also only mentioned that because the seller by name was not mentioned in the post. If a person posts information it is best to be clear who the seller is..
Also I mentioned because this thread was originally about a specific deal from a specific seller.
I do encourage you to perhaps start an eBay thread that showcases eBay sellers and deals.
It seems that this clearly would be helpful to showcase good eBay deals from legit sellers. :)

I've had my P3P from thepixelhub since Sunday. I've done more than a handful of flights to do a thorough rundown. it's been great so far.

Reactions: LamboH
Hi PhantomPlanet I received my P3p from the pixel hub 2 days ago also, great deal eh! I was wondering if you did a firmware update on the bird yet and if so was it the latest version...I decided to wait after reading conflicting reports on firmware 1.7. Cheers

Same here updated my pixel hub bird and no issues as of yet. Ran a test flight yesterday evening and ran battery down to around 50 percent. And recharged for tonight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT